★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Wanna meet Neon Surge, Developers of SolarQuest & LED Football at MacWorld?

12-25-2008, 06:04 PM
Wanna meet Neon Surge, Developers of SolarQuest & LED Football at MacWorld?

Hey guys,

I'm going to be at MacWorld every day, or almost every day, and well, if any of you are big fans of our iPhone games I'd love to meet with you in person. We aren't big or rich enough to get a booth but if anyone wants to shake hands and chat over lunch or maybe an espresso let me know.

Even if you don't have the time to meet up and chat... keep an eye out for me I will be in a white shirt with SolarQuest, ZoneOut or LED Football on the front. If you find me, there may be some swag in the form of t-shirts or promo codes for you if I have any left and if you show me one of our games on your phone!

PM me if you want to setup a meeting somewhere sometime. Can't promise I'll honor all requests because I am already meeting with a few people during my time there.

See you there!

Last edited by InsolentDreams; 01-05-2009 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Removed the link to my dorky face. :)
01-05-2009, 05:44 AM
Sorry for the post bump...

Just wondering, last chance if there is anyone else interested in hanging out, meeting up, partying, and/or chatting at MacWorld. PM me if you are gonna be there and want to meet up!
01-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Arn made a thread about this in the site feedback forum
01-05-2009, 06:22 AM