★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A boy facing all his fears in one night must survive! Thunder and lightning are only his weapons to fight his fears! Ironically, too much of this could also cost him his senses. All the monsters are inspired from his fears while growing up and they have been mutated into something creepy and death inducing!

Get ready and fight the things that go bump in the night!

Features:
- Fight off the monsters by tapping on the screen for thunder and lightning. Once they reach you, it's over.
- Experience horror in different locales
- All original hand drawn creepy monster art for your horror delight!
- Survive wave after wave and make sure to make it through the night!

Popsiclegames's comments:

We wanted to make a horror game for a change! We might add more levels soon if people enjoy it! Let us know what you think!
08-10-2016, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsiclegames View Post

We wanted to make a horror game for a change! We might add more levels soon if people enjoy it! Let us know what you think!
Just gave this a spin, but I fell at the final(?) hurdle and got the 'Bad End' Shame there's no option to continue; the game seems to be pretty unforgiving because even if you're 'caught' once, it's game over--you're sent right back to the beginning. But the story is creepy and intriguing

The final part is irritating because your mirror doppelganger seems to move waaaaay too fast, and there's a slight delay whenever you summon lightning

Last edited by verlaine; 08-10-2016 at 01:45 AM.
08-10-2016, 02:08 AM
looks good,will try...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
08-10-2016, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine View Post
Just gave this a spin, but I fell at the final(?) hurdle and got the 'Bad End' Shame there's no option to continue; the game seems to be pretty unforgiving because even if you're 'caught' once, it's game over--you're sent right back to the beginning. But the story is creepy and intriguing

The final part is irritating because your mirror doppelganger seems to move waaaaay too fast, and there's a slight delay whenever you summon lightning
Thanks for giving it a shot! Good points on the difficulty, we might have to tweak it a bit. We made it too hard I guess after the last tweaking. Initially it was too easy to reach the end and finish with the good ending.

Thanks for trying it and thanks for the feedback!

We make bite-sized fun games! Check out our games here!
08-10-2016, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
looks good,will try...
Thanks! Hope you enjoy it! Let us know what you think!

We make bite-sized fun games! Check out our games here!