★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Not every bird can fly but there is nothing impossible! Do you want to know how to fly a puppet bird? Get on over and check it out now!!

Puppet Bird features:

- Unique wheel control! Easy to understand but it's extremely hard to master!
- Dynamic obstacles with tons of hand-crafted level designs.
- Beautiful hand-draw worlds in combination with super cool musics!
- 21 lovingly puppet birds to unlock.
- Challenging objective system to multiply your score.
- Game Center's Achievements & Leaderboard.

Thank you a lot for playing Puppet Bird!
Ell Tee

antony.thai's comments:

Puppet Bird

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Not every bird can fly but there is nothing impossible! Do you want to know how to fly a puppet bird? Get on over and check it out now!!

Puppet Bird features:

- Unique wheel control! Easy to understand but it's extremely hard to master!
- Dynamic obstacles with tons of hand-crafted level designs.
- Beautiful hand-draw worlds in combination with super cool musics!
- 21 lovingly puppet birds to unlock.
- Challenging objective system to multiply your score.
- Game Center's Achievements & Leaderboard.

Thank you a lot for playing Puppet Bird!
Ell Tee

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 33.6MB

08-10-2016, 12:42 PM
Hey the people of Pine Entertainment, another fun game, it's hard though, but it has the full Gamecenter treatment, great job guys.

08-10-2016, 12:47 PM
I e been lucky enough to have played this one early. Pine entertainment is I of my favorite developers for many reasons. They make many types of games in which they always put lot of work into, the developers listen to feedback of the fans, always trying to make the games better. This is a fun addictive game just like the rest. This one stands out for me because I never usually download his type of game but they put the pine entertainment style and made it amazing
08-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Thanks for this! I'm hoping that there're not so many people are giving it up on the control since once they get used to it, Puppet Bird will be tons of fun.

@ROGER-NL & Jayg2015: I'll keep trying. :P

Cheers!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
08-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Glad to see another quality release from Antony. I am having a hard time with the controls. I want to do well, but my high score is only 6. Not sure what to do. I love the premise of the game. It has some great timimg features like an old favorite Tiny Bird.
I'll keep trying...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
08-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Glad to see another quality release from Antony. I am having a hard time with the controls. I want to do well, but my high score is only 6. Not sure what to do. I love the premise of the game. It has some great timimg features like an old favorite Tiny Bird.
I'll keep trying...
Control is the tough part of Puppet Bird's creation, I was also confusing too, that's why I spent lots of time on it, just trying to make something newer than 1 single tap action which we have many already. Please feedback me if you have any!

:-)

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
08-11-2016, 01:34 AM
My feedback are indeed The controls. I feel them somehow imprecise... And than a little bit frastrating.
The game is free to try so everybody can give a feedback.

Imho an option is to slow down The first level to make people get used to The controls... But imho they are The core of The game and i feel them imprecise... Don't know if you can do something about it.

Overall is seems truly Made with care and a production that can interest many people.

I suggest anyone to give it a try.
08-11-2016, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiloMJ View Post
My feedback are indeed The controls. I feel them somehow imprecise... And than a little bit frastrating.
The game is free to try so everybody can give a feedback.

Imho an option is to slow down The first level to make people get used to The controls... But imho they are The core of The game and i feel them imprecise... Don't know if you can do something about it.

Overall is seems truly Made with care and a production that can interest many people.

I suggest anyone to give it a try.
It's great to see your honest feedback in here. In fact, I know that player will actually take sometime to get used to the control, more or less the price I need to take to build something new... for few times already during the production, I was wanting to stop it, but the current control mechanic is something I can manage to cross all the level designs so far.

PS: Most of the time, I choose to release the rope to make it goes down, don't try to rotate counter-clockwise. Hehe.

Cheers!

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
08-11-2016, 05:14 AM
I don't think this one's for me.

I liked the controls but I found that passing gates seemed to rely too much on memorization of the gate movement patterns rather than skill.

I'm fairly sure that's not just sour grapes because I didn't manage to get very far!
08-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Another adorable game from Pine Entertainment. I love this Dev.