★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kobojo
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 130.0 MB
  • Version: 13.16
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Battle your way through 250 levels, discover and collect more than 40 heroes and duel players from around the world in real-time combat to reach the top! Become Legend today!

FEATURES

- INNOVATIVE GAMEPLAY
Easy to play, hard to master. Primal Legends is a fun mix between classic match-3 mechanics and collectible card games.

- AN EPIC ADVENTURE
Persevere through the trials of Theria in over 250 levels.

- COMPETE AGAINST THE WORLD
Duel players from around the world in real-time duel. Join the fight, get trophies and win exclusive rewards at the end of every season! Reach the top leagues and get Legendary Heroes!

- BUILD YOUR ARMY
Adapt your strategy and build the strongest army. Collect and evolve your heroes to unleash their full potential!

- NEW HEROES IN THE TAVERN
Stay tuned and discover the latest heroes and their powers

- STUNNING ART STYLE AND GRAPHICS
Visually striking 2D graphics designed for a truly immersive mobile experience

Primal Legends is completely free Strategy game. It is free to download and play but some game items may be purchased for real money.

*Primal Legends requires internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.

Join Primal Legends on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/primallegends
Official website http://www.primal-legends.com
Privacy Policy: http://www.kobojo.com/en/policy/

Thank you and see you in the arena!

Boardumb's comments:

08-10-2016, 08:23 PM
This game is awesome, been playing soft-launch a while.
It takes a little to get used to the combat-puzzle mechanics, but there's a lengthy single-player campaign to figure stuff out and build up your deck.

Pvp is realtime, fast furious and fun.
If you can handle the learning curve you'll find a well built game with surprisingly deep strategies.

Best pvp CCG puzzler I've seen!

Last edited by KeKhan; 08-10-2016 at 08:28 PM.

08-10-2016, 11:08 PM
From the same devs that pull the Zodiac: Orcanon scam.
I don't care how good this game is but the way they conduct business is absolutely immoral and shouldn't get any support whatsoever
08-11-2016, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelius View Post
I don't care how good this game is but the way they conduct business is absolutely immoral and shouldn't get any support whatsoever
What scam? Could you explain please?

Transcending outer space to find another race
08-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
This game is awesome, been playing soft-launch a while.
It takes a little to get used to the combat-puzzle mechanics, but there's a lengthy single-player campaign to figure stuff out and build up your deck.

Pvp is realtime, fast furious and fun.
If you can handle the learning curve you'll find a well built game with surprisingly deep strategies.

Best pvp CCG puzzler I've seen!

Im going to join you on this one. So far I can't find any timers, except for opening chests, so you can play the game as long as you want to. I have not reached any kind of paywall (yet). Once I got the hang of the game mechanics, I found that this game has a lot of depth and strategy. Its just different enough from the usual battle games to keep my attention. I was not involved in the Orcanon controversy but that was a while ago, so maybe the devs changed personnel or whatever. Anyway, I can't find anything glaringly wrong with this one.
08-11-2016, 12:16 PM
Im really digging this one too....

One of my favourite match 3 in a while
08-11-2016, 12:24 PM
this game is very fun...

One of the better match three game out there
08-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBSNellie View Post
Im going to join you on this one. So far I can't find any timers, except for opening chests, so you can play the game as long as you want to. I have not reached any kind of paywall (yet). Once I got the hang of the game mechanics, I found that this game has a lot of depth and strategy. Its just different enough from the usual battle games to keep my attention. I was not involved in the Orcanon controversy but that was a while ago, so maybe the devs changed personnel or whatever. Anyway, I can't find anything glaringly wrong with this one.
Well said.
There ARE timers on unlocking chests, similar to Clash Royale, but they are mercifully short.
1-hour for basic chests, 4-hours for special chests and I just got my first 12-hour chest.

There's nothing to stop you from playing.

The premium currency is handed out pretty generously too.

The developers also have events, at least they did in soft-launch.

The ONLY complaint I have right now is that I'm often matched with players far above me in card levels, but since this just released worldwide I imagine that will even out as the player base increases.

Lovin it-

Add me - wildboar
08-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Ill start a thread in the Add Me section.
08-11-2016, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophelius View Post
yeah I'm not finding anything about a scam. A poorly-received game, sure, but nothing about a scam.