★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take part in an epic struggle for space supremacy in this high-powered, action-packed arcade experience! One must keep their reflexes sharp as Space Things big and small attack without mercy.

Features include:
Challenging, high score chasing single player action against tough AI opponents.
Boss battles against 9 different enemies.
Complete missions to unlock bosses for an endless Boss Mode.
Old-school, retro inspired Invaders Mode.
Tons of player skins to use.
Local multiplayer on one device. Challenge your friends to best of three matches.
Utilize power-ups to devastate your enemies.
Show off your prowess using ReplayKit.

Boardumb's comments:

08-24-2016, 04:38 PM
Hey this is a pretty cool game. Saw an article on TA a while back then saw it featured and gave it a try. Gonna spend some more time playing it. Saw the Dev had an upcoming thread about it, if you're reading nice work!

Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
08-24-2016, 07:19 PM
I downloaded and played it for about 45 minutes yesterday. I left a nice review on the AppStore.

What I loved:

The actual gameplay itself is fantastic. Both an offensive and defensive game with multiple modes. The controls are spot on and work perfectly. I love the art style and pixel graphics. I really do. I love the replayability and the ability to share scores on social media.

What I didn't like:

There's no in app purchase to remove the forced full screen video ads. I would pay to remove them. I asked the dev if it were possible to put this in so people like myself could pay him/her some money and not have the ads.

Room for improvement:

More characters could be added like crossy road. I'd love that!

It's definitely a fun game and I recommend it.

02-18-2017, 12:18 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Just saw this game featured on Twitter so I gave it a download and I'm really liking this! Wish it had an IAP to remove ads tho 👍🏽
03-01-2017, 03:39 PM
There is an update coming - March 9th
I hope toucharcade includes it in update mondays, as this awesome game should really get a little more attention!