★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Brad Erkkila
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 34.1 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Take part in an epic struggle for space supremacy in this high-powered, action-packed arcade experience! One must keep their reflexes sharp as Space Things big and small attack without mercy.

Features include:
Challenging, high score chasing single player action against tough AI opponents.
Boss battles against 5 different enemies.
Complete missions to unlock bosses for an endless Boss Mode.
Local multiplayer on one device. Challenge your friends to best of three matches.
Utilize power-ups to devastate your enemies.
Show off your prowess using ReplayKit.

Boardumb's comments:

08-24-2016, 04:38 PM
Hey this is a pretty cool game. Saw an article on TA a while back then saw it featured and gave it a try. Gonna spend some more time playing it. Saw the Dev had an upcoming thread about it, if you're reading nice work!

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
08-24-2016, 07:19 PM
I downloaded and played it for about 45 minutes yesterday. I left a nice review on the AppStore.

What I loved:

The actual gameplay itself is fantastic. Both an offensive and defensive game with multiple modes. The controls are spot on and work perfectly. I love the art style and pixel graphics. I really do. I love the replayability and the ability to share scores on social media.

What I didn't like:

There's no in app purchase to remove the forced full screen video ads. I would pay to remove them. I asked the dev if it were possible to put this in so people like myself could pay him/her some money and not have the ads.

Room for improvement:

More characters could be added like crossy road. I'd love that!

It's definitely a fun game and I recommend it.

Billy