★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A brand new version of the world-famous game with bowmen a hotsy-totsy aim and shoot game Bowmasters has in store for you:

30 INSANE CHARACTERS from all dimensions absolutely for free!
31 DIFFERENT WEAPONS for total mayhem, awesome fatalities with rag-doll physics!
EPIC DUELS WITH YOUR FRIENDS. Grab your mates and and show them what youre worth!
MULTIPLE GAME MODES. Shot birds or fruits down, defeat the enemies in duels and get money for that!
ENDLESS REWARDS FOR YOUR SKILLS!

Dont miss out on the fun! Be the first to grab it!

TouchArcade Bot's comments:



Ad-Free Version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bowmasters-ad-free/id1119200610?mt=8
08-12-2016, 02:28 AM
#2
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 553
How is This?

08-12-2016, 06:20 AM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 531
This is ridiculously fun!

It looks all cutesy but it's actually really GORY.
Where you hit the flesh falls off and there's bones and blood underneath.

And FATALITIES!
When you win the sky goes dark and you have one shot. Depending on where you hit them you get different fatalities.
And each character has different fatalities.

There's local multiplayer, pass and play, different game modes, lots of characters to collect. Shootin fun!
08-12-2016, 11:13 AM
#4
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
This is ridiculously fun!

It looks all cutesy but it's actually really GORY.
Where you hit the flesh falls off and there's bones and blood underneath.

And FATALITIES!
When you win the sky goes dark and you have one shot. Depending on where you hit them you get different fatalities.
And each character has different fatalities.

There's local multiplayer, pass and play, different game modes, lots of characters to collect. Shootin fun!
Woo-hoo!
+1! That said, ya sure sold the heck outta that to me!! After hearing that, how could I NOT wanna grab this?! 😉
08-12-2016, 11:58 AM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Woo-hoo!
+1! That said, ya sure sold the heck outta that to me!! After hearing that, how could I NOT wanna grab this?! 😉
The only downside is the ads... But there is a one-time unlock ($1.99 I think)to remove them and support the devs, so not that bad.
08-12-2016, 02:05 PM
#6
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 553
Sounds like i Made a good thing creating This thread...
08-12-2016, 04:04 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
The only downside is the ads... But there is a one-time unlock ($1.99 I think)to remove them and support the devs, so not that bad.
The store lists a fair few iaps but none of them mention removing ads unless they all do? Thing is I can't actually find the store button anywhere unless I'm being really stupid.
Quite like it but I seem to be hitting more by luck than good management because your always aiming at something off screen.
08-12-2016, 04:34 PM
#8
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
The store lists a fair few iaps but none of them mention removing ads unless they all do? Thing is I can't actually find the store button anywhere unless I'm being really stupid.
Quite like it but I seem to be hitting more by luck than good management because your always aiming at something off screen.
I was able to get a starter pack with gold, 3 characters, and ad r moral for .99. It just popped up. Hopefully you get that option.
08-12-2016, 05:10 PM
#9
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
I was able to get a starter pack with gold, 3 characters, and ad r moral for .99. It just popped up. Hopefully you get that option.
Yep got it thanks! Bought it and I'm running under the assumption that once you've played a few games you unlock multi player but I'm not sure if it's online or pass and play.
08-13-2016, 01:47 AM
#10
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 553
I'm waiting the ads remover. For 1 buck is a steal.

Luck is not involved: when you try a hit remember The angle and adjust your next shot according to where your target is.

It worked perfectly For me.

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile