★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Can you bring order to a kingdom in turmoil?

In Age of Heroes: Conquest you'll lead a team of Heroes against legions of enemies, hulking beasts and legendary monsters in strategic turn based combat. Challenging gameplay meets epic adventure in this RPG battler from the creators of Dawn of the Dragons and Curio Quest.

BATTLE fearsome foes: man and beast to bring peace to a kingdom on fire!
COLLECT and combine teams of mythic Heroes to overcome any enemy!
EXPLORE a rich, ever-expanding new world, unlock treasures and mysteries, and defeat mighty bosses!
UPGRADE your Heroes with unique weapons and abilities to gain the advantage against the enemy!

Are you the champion we seek...?
08-15-2016, 10:59 AM

Soft launch in PH its a JRPG style game of which you know the formula. Still its worth playing if you fan of these games as im.

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

09-28-2016, 07:31 PM
This is out now.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
09-28-2016, 10:33 PM
Looks decent!
09-29-2016, 02:20 PM
First impressions are actually not bad. A decent take on a well known formular. I do not have the time to commit here to get further into the game to check for paywalls etc. Anybody here that got there and can share his/her impressions? Thank you
09-29-2016, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
First impressions are actually not bad. A decent take on a well known formular. I do not have the time to commit here to get further into the game to check for paywalls etc. Anybody here that got there and can share his/her impressions? Thank you
I agree from what I played it was pretty cool.
09-29-2016, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forsakenxe View Post
I'm level 10ish with a handful of free characters at level 10 as well - tried the Gauntlet PvP arena and was massively outclassed by people with higher starred and rarer creatures. Kinda like what you see in these types of games that dont have a lot of players so matchmaking doesn't work well.

Its an interesting game but I'm not sure there's enough to here to warrant an investment.

GameCenter: Havelcek
BattleTag: Xerxian#1237
10-08-2016, 06:52 PM
I created a TouchArcade guild if anyone is interested in joining. The initials are ToAr.