★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iWarrior on sale on for $2.99

10-14-2009, 10:06 AM
iWarrior on sale on for $2.99

Hi Guys,

iWarrior is a casual game with great African art and sounds. You can read more about it on the developers website www.letigames.com.

This is the 1st paid game ever developed from Africa on the AppStore.

you can also get it from itunes form the link below

Also, someone please guide me how to advertise on touch arcade. Do I need to send out promo codes to the owners so they try it out first?

Do check it out.

Cheers

Last edited by wuzutags; 10-15-2009 at 06:17 AM. Reason: got the itune link wrong
10-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzutags View Post
Also, someone please guide me how to advertise on touch arcade. Do I need to send out promo codes to the owners so they try it out first?
yes, its standard practice that I get a promo code for every game released

checking out your itunes page now.... seems interesting, but if you're going to ask for more than 0.99, i personally would need a demo version first to try out. again, speaking personally, i know others out there will drop 2,3,5,10 in a second because they automatically compare everything to a new console game retail release, or just have more money to throw around.

anyway, please consider a demo/lite.
10-14-2009, 10:36 AM
thanks!

I didn't make a lite version for this release but I'm working on one for my next game. What I could do is to add you to beta testers or get u a promo code. I don't know how the promo code stuff work yet, but I'll figure it out and send you an email.

It's my first attempt at a commercial game. I hope you like it.

Cheers
10-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Hi Guys,

iWarrior is a casual game with great African art and sounds. You can read more about it on the developers website www.letigames.com.

This is the 1st paid game ever developed from Africa on the AppStore.

you can also get it from itunes form the link below

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=333224219&mt=8

Do check it out.

Cheers
Send one to Big Albie ASAP.

Then offer a few here in the forums, best is to run some sort of contest and PM the codes to people directly, else 'lurkers' (people without accounts) will snag them and you won't get much feedback.

Look at people who have written reviews in the User Reviews section of the site (like yours truly ) and ask them if they'd like to review.

If your lite version is coming out very soon - wait for it and offer promo codes for the full version for reviewing the lite in iTunes (make them post their review here and/or the name they posted it in iTunes) that way your lite version will look good on the market.

Drelbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!

Last edited by drelbs; 10-15-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Took out the appinfo, since it was added to the first post
10-14-2009, 11:39 AM
Quote:
thanks!

I didn't make a lite version for this release but I'm working on one for my next game. What I could do is to add you to beta testers or get u a promo code. I don't know how the promo code stuff work yet, but I'll figure it out and send you an email.

It's my first attempt at a commercial game. I hope you like it.
Cheers
thanks for the offer. if someday you happen to be giving out promos i would be more than happy to receive one and give you a review in return.
10-14-2009, 11:42 AM
Thanks,

Will do that ASAP.

I hope you guys like the game. This is Leti Games 1st attempt on iPhone and I hope to bring more out soon.