★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for the ultimate arcade shooter! Hyper Blaster is an addictive, fast-paced score chaser that will push your reflexes to the limit!

Test your skills as you blast endless waves of enemies, unlock awesome power-ups and battle for survival in this vibrant revival of the glory days of the arcade!

Take on the challenge using simple, responsive controls designed from the ground up for touch devices
Collect and unleash destructive power-ups that unlock as you play
Chase high scores to unlock awesome characters and take on the ultimate challenge: Turbo mode!
Kick back and get in the zone with vibrant voxel art and catchy arcade sounds

How high can you score? Join the score challenge by using #hyperblaster to share your best scores and gameplay tips!
08-17-2016, 03:37 AM
Entertaining game

This game is a lot of fun! Just unlocked two power ups so far. The ads are not at all intrusive, so kudos to that. All the best for your game. Hope it does well.

08-17-2016, 04:42 AM
Very entertaining, but very hard (for me at least).

I agree with atash55 that the ads are very reasonable. This is a true f2p game.
08-17-2016, 06:26 AM
JACKPOT!! Finally get to play this and it's awesome. Great AI behavior, they just come right at you and quickly. I couldn't tell from the trailer that the black blobs all over the place are actually spawning pools. I like it, great idea. Can't wait to play this more later. Off to work.

Quick edit: thanks etsy8nine and mj132 for posting about the "early" release and creating a thread.

Last edited by sobriquet; 08-17-2016 at 06:29 AM.
08-17-2016, 07:38 AM
Thanks for creating the thread mj132, really cool of you!

So, Hyper Blaster is out early on some App Stores! Don't worry if you can't see it just yet, as it's just propagating out to the different international stores right now - I pulled the trigger a little bit before Thursday to give Apple chance to perform its magic and to make sure that everyone can grab it come the 'official' launch! Not that I'm complaining, I'm over the moon to have the game out there with you all!

I'm so happy you guys are enjoying the game!

The aim for the game has always been to create a really pure, quick-paced arcade shooter for touch - something that's dead simple to play but is a gratifying skill challenge, and I hope that comes across!

Thank you again for supporting the game guys! And to the Touch Arcade staff and everyone in the pre-launch thread, THANK YOU! I hope you get a kick out of the game!
08-17-2016, 08:10 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
No problem creating the thread for you it's a great games and a real blast, but had to stop playing because I had to go to work, but I'll be playing it quite a bit tonight.

Also paid to remove the ads to show my support for you

Hope this really takes off
08-17-2016, 08:49 AM
Dev thanks for responding and you are awesome !! Thanks for fixing that for me ! <3 <3
To try and throw some more support I'm going to buy the game for some family members =]
Currently score is 24 TERBO mode With the huge ammo bar haha can't wait to see how high I can get it !

If your a Arcady high score junky like myself do yourself a favor and grab this game !
08-17-2016, 09:14 AM
Hey Dev another idea not as important as the first one but what if the spawner made some kinda indication when they were about to throw someone out of there. Thus it being little black bubbles that fly out of the top or seeing the enemy slowly come out of the ground, for me I realized standing anywhere NEaR a spawn point could be instant death if one of the fast guys pops out. Then making it a lot of places on the board you can't even be near for this random chance that a tiny guy is the next to fly outta there =]
08-17-2016, 09:18 AM
I do realize you have a bigger box that pops out of the top but maybe with the spawn points constantly bubbling it's hard to even catch it ? This one COULD just be me, let me know what you guys think
08-17-2016, 10:31 AM
36 TERBO mode ! =] how am I doing so far? What are some scores you have seen in TERBO ? I also don't use Twitter, could you ask people to also post scores here ? =D

Ps: Sorry I'm posting so much by the way, I work all night later so I have to get everything out now ! Haha