★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Robot Cake
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 132.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Make your way through endless ruins. Collect coins and precious artifacts. Watch out! You will not only discover treasures in here, but also wicked traps. Rotate the level and move with skill to master the ruins!

What does a pirate, a ninja and an alien have in common? They all want to explore ruins! Unlock these and many more characters in Ruins Ahead!

Features:
+ Random, endless, challenging levels
+ Rotate the level to avoid obstacles
+ Over 50 unique unlockable characters
+ 5 different worlds
+ Collect artifacts to play bonus levels
+ Unique gameplay
+ Landscape or portrait: both device orientations supported
+ High scores and achievements

RobotCake's comments:

Ruins Ahead

Robot Cake
Genres: Games Entertainment Arcade Action
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
Make your way through endless ruins. Collect coins and precious artifacts. Watch out! You will not only discover treasures in here, but also wicked traps. Rotate the level and move with skill to master the ruins!

What does a pirate, a ninja and an alien have in common? They all want to explore ruins! Unlock these and many more characters in Ruins Ahead!

Features:
+ Random, endless, challenging levels
+ Rotate the level to avoid obstacles
+ 55 unique unlockable characters
+ 5 different worlds
+ Collect artifacts to play bonus levels
+ Unique gameplay
+ Landscape or portrait: both device orientations supported
+ High scores and achievements

08-17-2016, 06:27 AM
This looks like a really clever concept, will definitely give this a go!

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3
08-17-2016, 09:10 AM
Fun game, congrats to Robot Cake for their release, got 222 points so far but just getting started.
08-17-2016, 09:32 AM
293 on my third go, Roger
I'm sure you'll beat this soon but I'll be back, haha, only had time to try this out quickly before heading off to bed which I will do so now!

It's a fun game, cool concept and nice grapichs, the controls seem a little bit sensitive for me, I wish there could be alternate controls with two buttons for turning left and right, my first two runs ended when I tried to swipe but it sent my little guy straight instead.