★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FROM THE MAKERS OF AWARD-WINNING HITMAN GO AND LARA CROFT GO COMES A NEW ADVENTURE

Deus Ex GO is a turn-based puzzle stealth game set in a beautiful dystopian future. Take control of secret agent Adam Jensen and solve brain teasing, grid-based puzzles to infiltrate enemy lairs and unravel a perplexing new mystery. Sneak, hack and fight past enemies, and augment Adam with futuristic upgrades.

NEW - Expand your adventure with infinite brain-teasing content and new modes!

Create and share your own challenges in the elegant Puzzle Maker
Play community levels curated by your play data
Experience infinite brain-teasing challenges in Infinite Play

Deus Ex GO features:

An engrossing story with over 50 challenging puzzles
Special events with daily challenge levels
Unique hacking powers Take over enemy turrets or change the layout of the level itself
Augmented puzzles Solve puzzles using Adams iconic augmentations
Intelligent new enemies including guards, turrets, drones, walkers and more
An intricate and mysterious storyline set in a beautiful vision of the future

Following Hitman GO & Apples iPhone Game of the Year 2015, Lara Croft GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on this near future dystopian world.

Can you solve the mystery? Take control of Adam Jensen and watch the puzzle unravel!

Please note:
Deus Ex GO is not compatible with the iPhone 4.
08-17-2016, 10:44 AM
I'll keep it real guys, I haven't played any of the GO games. My way of thinking is I figure out and level and then it's done for good, no type of random layout each run or whatever. I realize that they are still great games just not usually my type. I'm interested in some feedback on this one anyway and if anyone else felt the same way and still really enjoyed the game =]

08-17-2016, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
I'll keep it real guys, I haven't played any of the GO games. My way of thinking is I figure out and level and then it's done for good, no type of random layout each run or whatever. I realize that they are still great games just not usually my type. I'm interested in some feedback on this one anyway and if anyone else felt the same way and still really enjoyed the game =]
That's what puzzle games are, though. :P
08-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Tomb Raider

I am not a fan of puzzle games either, but Tomb Raider go is one of my favorite iOS games ever.
Really captured the feeling of Tomb Raider in a puzzle game format. I also like Hitman go, but not nearly as much as Tomb Raider.
08-17-2016, 10:55 AM
🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwchrismarcade View Post
I am not a fan of puzzle games either, but Tomb Raider go is one of my favorite iOS games ever.
Really captured the feeling of Tomb Raider in a puzzle game format. I also like Hitman go, but not nearly as much as Tomb Raider.
Bothe of the are amazing ❤️❤️❤️
08-17-2016, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
If you're talking about replay ability, they mention in the description that there will be a new puzzle EVERY WEEKDAY.

So after you finish the campaign there is still content coming in.
08-17-2016, 11:05 AM
Any idea when it hits Android?
08-17-2016, 11:05 AM
As with the other GO games, this is fantastic...yet unlike the others, this just takes up 250 MBs. Too early to tell what mechanics come into play later on, but it's safe to say that Squeenix have yet again taken a well established series and turned it upside-down into something that suits mobile like a glove. One thing to note though is that it seems to use up quite a bit of battery.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-17-2016, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventide View Post
Any idea when it hits Android?

in few hours
08-17-2016, 11:30 AM
I understand it's a puzzle game, I have plenty of "puzzle" games with unlimited replay ability, and thanks for pointing that out bud, new maps every day deff is something awesome =]