★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: They said that the life of a dreamer is hard, but you gotta go for it. Especially for those dreams that seem impossible to achieve. There's no time to waste then!

Become a dreamer whose dream came true and start flying... well, kind of.
Play as one of many characters that can only dream of flying and let them enjoy the moment!

Start flyin- er... falling, today!
Unlock tens of characters by collecting coins, achieving ranks or falling as far as possible
Endless world - start in the outer space, fall through the city and the underground, and reach the planet's core!
Beat your friends' scores! Or you know, beat your own.
It goes without saying that all of this is free, right?

Features:

infinite world with uniquely designed, seamlessly transitioning stages
over 20 different unlockable characters
10 ranks to achieve
pixel art graphics

Woodland Games's comments:

Quote:
I Wanna Fly is an endless runner with a twist. Instead of flying, running or driving as far as possible, the goal is to... well, fall. A simple concept made fun by smooth gameplay and charming graphics. It's available on the App Store for free.

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 76MB

08-17-2016, 01:22 PM
08-17-2016, 03:14 PM
Finally get to play this and it's awesome. Great pixel graphic, nice music and great gameplay!
08-18-2016, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siemacieslak View Post
Finally get to play this and it's awesome. Great pixel graphic, nice music and great gameplay!
Thank you!
08-20-2016, 10:20 AM
Hey boys and girls,

Hope you're having fun with the game. Also, give it a shot if you haven't played it yet!

We're also super happy to tell you that I Wanna Fly got featured in the "New Games We Love" section of the App Store in the US, France and Japan!

08-25-2016, 11:46 AM
Just another quick update.

I Wanna Fly update 1.01 hit the App Store yesterday (mainly bug fixes and qol changes). Go try for that high score!