★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Minjie Zou
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 152.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The human's mache was invading other civilization to rob the Magic-Cube.
Are you ready to jion the war?
Let's break the mache of alien off!

----------Easy Play-----------
Tap and hold to aiming the alien mache by your right hand.
Tap the button of weepon and shield by your left hand.

----------Better Play-----------
Use different weepon to attack different alien mache.
Light-Gun : a little of small alien mache.
Cannon : high HP alien mache.
Missile : a lot of alien mache or fly mache.
Shield : stop the bullet attack and recover some bullet.
Ps: Please warning any mache which is rush to you!

When you met a boss, warning. And you can make double damage some time.
If you feel hard. You can break some small mache and collect the Magic-Cube to up your mache. It is very helpful.
08-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Looks cool, downloading now...

Edit: played for a bit - nice arcade style shooter. Gotta defend as well as attack.

Last edited by triptych; 08-19-2016 at 10:55 AM.

08-19-2016, 11:20 AM
Wow!

I really really really like this game! You are a giant robot with multiple weapon systems and a shield system that auto walks from left to right on the screen. Enemies appear on the right and move towards you in the air and on the ground and fire their weapons. After you defeat a certain number a boss appears and then you engage in a boss battle and if you win you proceed to the next level. I've died and restarted and the enemy patterns appear different on the next run. Your weapons compose of a fast firing machine gun type of laser gun that doesn't run out of ammo or reloads. It just continuously fires if you hold it down. The next is a heavy rocket that does require a small amount of time to reload. The next is a lock on set of heavy barrage missiles that launch up and rain down on enemies. These require a longer time to reload. Then you have a personal barrier shield that diminishes damage when activated and I've even seen it bounce back enemy shots.

Let's talk about the controls. The way it's done is you have a reticle you use with your right thumb that acts as the aiming reticle. Wherever you put that reticle is where your weapons will fire. There are buttons on the bottom left of the screen for each weapon system and the shield. To use the machine gun you must hold that button continuously and the aim it with the reticle. With the missiles and rockets you tap the button. With the shield it only lasts 2 seconds so you must time when enemy shots are about to hit you before you use it. Luckily the shield recharges pretty fast. I really really love the control scheme. It's extremely fun and effective.

Now let's get to the monetization. First I see no indication there is ICloud save back up. You get currency from defeating enemies and bosses in which you can upgrade all of your weapons and your robot. There is a currency doubler IAP as well as consumable IAP. The monetization is very well thought out! I bought the doubler. It's $1.99 Its well worth the money. If the game adds Icloud I'll purchase some consumables as well. I also haven't seen any forced ads. Only an opt in ad to continue which I will watch to help the dev with additional revenue.

I definitely recommend this one. It's a fun, intense experience. The controls are awesome. The art style is great. There's a nice upgrade path to keep you engaged. The boss fights are awesome!

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 08-19-2016 at 11:42 AM.
08-19-2016, 02:36 PM
^Thanks for the imps. Sounds like it plays similarly to Shellrazer, so im checking this one out.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-20-2016, 12:03 PM
I hope more people give this a try. It definitely deserves some attention.

Billy
08-20-2016, 01:59 PM
Why not for ipad too ?
08-20-2016, 04:15 PM
I'll deff give it a try
08-20-2016, 05:34 PM
The third boss keeps handing my ass to me and I've raised my lasers 3 times, my robot 2 times, and everything else once.

It gets tough!

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
I'll deff give it a try
08-20-2016, 11:55 PM
Eh, very cool game fun to play, unfortunately a little to easy for me, if you guys know me I like pretty tough games, currently at 2.3k score on my 2nd run which started with 0 upgrades and I
I'm still going but I'm pretty sure it doesn't save mid run so I guess it ends there =p fun game just wish it was more difficult but thanks for brining this game to my attention =]
08-21-2016, 09:15 AM
I hate you. Just saying.

Hehehe

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by esty8nine View Post
Eh, very cool game fun to play, unfortunately a little to easy for me, if you guys know me I like pretty tough games, currently at 2.3k score on my 2nd run which started with 0 upgrades and I
I'm still going but I'm pretty sure it doesn't save mid run so I guess it ends there =p fun game just wish it was more difficult but thanks for brining this game to my attention =]