★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Awesome Game "Jump Away Lite"

10-14-2009, 02:02 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3
Awesome Game "Jump Away Lite"

Hello.

I will show you one of my favorite games. It is called Jump Away and it is quite awesome....


++++++++++++++++++++++++
itms://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...&mt=8&s=143441
+++++++++++++++++++++++
10-14-2009, 06:59 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,206
Whoa.

Smells like shill in here.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

10-14-2009, 07:29 PM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 430
To be fair, it probably is his favorite game by virtue of the fact that he gets paid whenever anybody downloads it.

EDIT: Oh, it's free.
10-14-2009, 07:32 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben! View Post
To be fair, it probably is his favorite game by virtue of the fact that he gets paid whenever anybody downloads it.
That would probably make it my favourite too, just like Galactic Chill is my favourite of the AmbiScience apps. Course, my objectivity in that regard is shot to hell, so, y'know...

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-14-2009, 07:47 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
That would probably make it my favourite too, just like Galactic Chill is my favourite of the AmbiScience apps. Course, my objectivity in that regard is shot to hell, so, y'know...
Hah, yeah, there's always that.

Also, to be honest, I think this Jump Away game is pretty fun. Not the Doodle Jump clone I expected. You touch the bottom left of the screen to move left, bottom right to move right, and tap above to jump. You have to keep jumping to avoid the rising lava. It definitely has an addictive quality, and I'm tempted to spring for the 99 cent full version.
10-15-2009, 10:55 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben! View Post
Hah, yeah, there's always that.

Also, to be honest, I think this Jump Away game is pretty fun. Not the Doodle Jump clone I expected. You touch the bottom left of the screen to move left, bottom right to move right, and tap above to jump. You have to keep jumping to avoid the rising lava. It definitely has an addictive quality, and I'm tempted to spring for the 99 cent full version.
My talk.... the game is really awesome

Last edited by Paul Wiking; 10-15-2009 at 10:57 AM.
10-15-2009, 10:58 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Wiking View Post
My talk.... the game is really awesome
Dude ... either just admit you're the developer, or that that's him standing behind you snickering up his sleeve as his own cleverness.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-15-2009, 11:00 AM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: England, UK
Posts: 186
Send a message via MSN to LonERecoN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Dude ... either just admit you're the developer, or that that's him standing behind you snickering up his sleeve as his own cleverness.
Does it matter if he is the dev or not? It's free. Cut some slack.

iOS Developer
Star Shooter
Star Shooter: HD
Follow me: @MattGibbard
10-15-2009, 11:04 AM
#9
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonERecoN View Post
Does it matter if he is the dev or not? It's free. Cut some slack.
it does matter.