★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the pleasure of driving a fine selection of exotic cars in huge diverse areas in this open-world driving game.

Supercar Driving Simulator features unique and realistic physics with car damage, retina graphics and traction control to help you control even the most powerful hypercars. You can choose from 4 radio stations while driving to set the mood.

Collect the piles of money and insane power-ups to get access to over 1000-horsepower street machines!

Complete the achievements and beat your friends' lap time on the racetrack! Record your driving and share it with your friends! (the replay feature is only available on the latest devices)

Try "WELCOME2SDS" coupon! ;)

AEONGames's comments:

Quote:
An open-world, exotic car driving simulator that features unique and realistic physics with car damage, retina graphics and traction control to help you control even the most powerful hypercars. You can choose from 4 radio stations to set the mood for driving.

Thank you for your continuous interest in our game! You are the best!

"It's a fun game, you should definitely try it out!" - CraniumCode

• - 4 Games Modes
  • - 558 unique challenges
  • - 17 different race tracks
  • - 6 huge areas
  • - 29 detailed vehicles

FREE RIDE
Explore and unlock 6 totally different, huge open-world areas that will take you to diverse environments. Collect the piles of money and insane power-ups to get access to over 1000-horsepower street machines!

TRIAL OF TIME
17 different, carefully built race tracks with 270 unique challenges will help you to push your driving skills to the limit.

DRIFT
Are you a big fan of drifting? Then another 288 challenges are waiting for you and your drift cars!

BONUS RACES

Complete 2 bonus races each day picked from an additional 270 challenge pack for increased reward!

08-22-2016, 02:31 AM
Good

The graphics is ok, physics is very good, cars feel realistic. Races are a little hard. I like that its free. Should have more cars tho!
08-22-2016, 04:05 PM
It's good to know that you like our game! We are going to add a bunch of new vehicles to Supercar Driving Simulator in the next update which is coming soon So stay tuned!
08-24-2016, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEONGames View Post
It's good to know that you like our game! We are going to add a bunch of new vehicles to Supercar Driving Simulator in the next update which is coming soon So stay tuned!
This one goes to my wishlist to download as soon as I upgrade my device/buy a new one (I'm on a 4S with iOS 7.1.2 atm)
08-25-2016, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
This one goes to my wishlist to download as soon as I upgrade my device/buy a new one (I'm on a 4S with iOS 7.1.2 atm)
That's great, thanks!
We tested the game on iPhone 4s with iOS 9, but we had to reduce quite a few things in the game to make it work on iPhone 4s. So SDS runs on it, but the game will definitely provide much better gaming experience on newer devices.