★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Oh!... Sir! Coming to iOS/Android

08-21-2016, 06:19 PM
#1
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,151
Oh!... Sir! Coming to iOS/Android

Good news everyone! The funny British insult em up is coming to our phones!
08-22-2016, 05:06 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 6
Any screenshots?

08-23-2016, 06:01 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1
Sure, here are some screenshots:





And here's more: https://www.facebook.com/vilemonarch...62987410420779

I'm one of the devs and I'll be here if you have any questions about the game!

Cheers,
Kacper
08-23-2016, 07:59 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,770
I'm sold!
08-23-2016, 08:34 AM
#5
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 9
08-23-2016, 08:35 AM
#6
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,151
Never mind
08-23-2016, 09:00 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,770
Acht that's odd cuz link you put up sent me to the game and it says it came out dec 2015 is this same game cuz I have seen articles saying its coming soon
08-23-2016, 09:11 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,770
Here is a screenshot of the Title screen but yeah it's this game must be an unauthorized version or this an updated version
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	108.7 KB
ID:	106304  
08-23-2016, 03:39 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acht View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Acht that's odd cuz link you put up sent me to the game and it says it came out dec 2015 is this same game cuz I have seen articles saying its coming soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Here is a screenshot of the Title screen but yeah it's this game must be an unauthorized version or this an updated version
The game linked above is an official game and is based off the original gamejam version of Oh Sir! The game that's coming out is an expanded version of that game, called Oh..Sir! The Insult Simulator. It'll have online multiplayer and other new stuff.

More info: http://toucharcade.com/2016/08/11/oh...e-this-summer/

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
08-23-2016, 03:50 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,770
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
The game linked above is an official game and is based off the original gamejam version of Oh Sir! The game that's coming out is an expanded version of that game, called Oh..Sir! The Insult Simulator. It'll have online multiplayer and other new stuff.

More info: http://toucharcade.com/2016/08/11/oh...e-this-summer/
Thanks very much for clearing that up!