★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mr.Paper, who drew cartoons for only 50 years on a mountain
One day, he came out to the world to show his cartoons, but he only received 10 cents for his work!
Full of anger, Mr.Paper decided to take over the world using his cartoons

Customize your office with cute characters!
The game with the ultimate ending to in travel space after the global conquest!
Collaborations with famous games such as Dunogeon999F, The Buff knight, Welcome to Dungeon, Big Bear as well as the characters of the games!
Various events and achievements that would make you busy and entertained!
I doubt you have read this far, but if you did, download the game and you will not regret it!

moontm's comments:

Cartoon999

Ji GukHwan
Genres: Games Education Strategy Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Play video link

Quote:
Cartoon 999 is fourth game of 'moontm' and the second 999 series after Dungeon 999F, famous RPG! It is about recruiting cartoonists to draw cartoons, earn money and take over the world. There are a lot of story and events but in short, a cartoonist called Mr.Paper who only drew cartoons on a mountain for 50 years suddenly came out to the world and started making cartoons to take over the world! This is the nonsensical story of the game. Rather than explaining about the game with long sentences, watching a video about it would be faster to understand.

Customize your office with cute characters!
You can name your each cartoons and make a history in the game.
The game with the ultimate ending to in travel space after the global conquest!
Various events and 50 achievements that would make you busy and entertained!
Collaborations with other indie games

08-21-2016, 11:01 PM
Instant

08-22-2016, 09:36 AM
This is actually a hilarious and fairly involved 'tapper'. There's quite a fair bit to do here and the pace so far has been really fast. There are lots of story sequences with clever meta dialogue and charming drawings. The dev clearly loves this game and has put in a lot of work.

Super charming. Lots more involved and a lot more story and charm than most other clickers I've played. It might sound weird talking so highly of an incremental game but it's just that cute. It does have the trappings of F2P gaming but it's self aware and presents them all in funny ways. Pick this up, it's really really charming.
08-26-2016, 11:55 PM
LOVE this idle game. Like above pretty involved and customizable. I'm totally hooked ads aren't bad at all. Definitely recommend
08-29-2016, 01:01 AM
O my god!

Thank you guys.... T_T

I'd like to add a play movie to show directly but I don't know how can I do that.

https://youtu.be/fg50zhvAAEk

I was encouraged by you guys !
08-29-2016, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
This is actually a hilarious and fairly involved 'tapper'. There's quite a fair bit to do here and the pace so far has been really fast. There are lots of story sequences with clever meta dialogue and charming drawings. The dev clearly loves this game and has put in a lot of work.

Super charming. Lots more involved and a lot more story and charm than most other clickers I've played. It might sound weird talking so highly of an incremental game but it's just that cute. It does have the trappings of F2P gaming but it's self aware and presents them all in funny ways. Pick this up, it's really really charming.
Awosome review! Thank you so much!
08-29-2016, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyExalted View Post
LOVE this idle game. Like above pretty involved and customizable. I'm totally hooked ads aren't bad at all. Definitely recommend
Thank you! Actually I am Korean and just oneman developer, so that is a little hard to introduce my game to other country. please recommend Cartoon999 to your friends