★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Trism vs. Quadrum colors

12-25-2008, 08:30 PM
Trism vs. Quadrum colors

I have heard so mAny good things about trism but i bought quadrum colors not long ago. Is it worth getting if i already have quadrum colors? Theyre the same concept.

Thanks

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-25-2008, 08:37 PM
They are not the exact same concept.

Trism is a very polished game so my vote is YES it's worth.

12-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
They are not the exact same concept.

Trism is a very polished game so my vote is YES it's worth.
Whats the difference

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Trism is a very good puzzler. Innovating use of iPhone functions and engaging gameplay too.
12-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Search YouTube for some videos about the game such as this:

Youtube link | Pop Up

I think videos can help you decide.
12-25-2008, 10:16 PM
Trism is VERY good. Get it!
12-25-2008, 10:20 PM
I agree trism is pretty awesome but it gets hard
12-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkiphone View Post
Trism is a very good puzzler. Innovating use of iPhone functions and engaging gameplay too.
Well said, and yes, I recommend getting it, but only if you don't mind the VERY SLOW GAMEPLAY. It's not a game like Frenzic that you have to try to get full circles as *quickly* as you can! It's more like a game that you take quite a while to get matches and you take your time on. Think of Frenzic like a cheetah and Trism like a slug. Cheetahs and slugs can be interesting, but I like faster things better, haha. (hopefully that makes sense, that was kind of weird that I compared those things. :P)

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-26-2008, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Well said, and yes, I recommend getting it, but only if you don't mind the VERY SLOW GAMEPLAY. It's not a game like Frenzic that you have to try to get full circles as *quickly* as you can! It's more like a game that you take quite a while to get matches and you take your time on. Think of Frenzic like a cheetah and Trism like a slug. Cheetahs and slugs can be interesting, but I like faster things better, haha. (hopefully that makes sense, that was kind of weird that I compared those things. :P)
I actually agree with you on that same point - Trism is not a fast game... more like a cerebral thinking game than adrenaline-pumped like Tetris. I bought Tatomic which is similar to Lumines (one of my favourite puzzlers) after getting hooked on their Lite version. I think I may take up Frenzic too if its fast paced, their video looks very interesting
12-26-2008, 12:41 AM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkiphone View Post
I actually agree with you on that same point - Trism is not a fast game... more like a cerebral thinking game than adrenaline-pumped like Tetris. I bought Tatomic which is similar to Lumines (one of my favourite puzzlers) after getting hooked on their Lite version. I think I may take up Frenzic too if its fast paced, their video looks very interesting
You are forced to be fast on Frenzic or you're screwed That's how the game goes and I love it

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge