★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Game Features:
24/7 Battle
Even when you log out, your character will keep fighting the monsters and earn experience and gears for you. A marvelous function that makes your dream come true! You wont miss any battle and can boost your EXP and loot gears even when you are sleeping.

Job Change System
You may choose among traditional classes, either male or female, from strong and fearsome fighter, nimble and accurate hunter, or gorgeous mage who uses magnificent spells to blast the enemies, and combine your own skill set. By leveling up your Base level, you can advance your Job to higher classes. Use your wisdom to crush your enemies.

Unique Smelting
You can smelt your common or unwanted gears for better items or smelting points. What are you waiting for? Awesome gears await!

Hot Arena
You may show off your strength by defeating other players in the Arena. Defeat higher-ranked players to switch place with them and earn periodically distributed diamonds. Fight your way up to dominate the leader-board!

IPlayGame's comments:

Idle Monster: Non-stop

Longcheng Ltd.
Genres: Games Entertainment Strategy Role Playing
Free

Quote:
Game Features:
24/7 Battle
Even when you log out, your character will keep fighting the monsters and earn experience and gears for you. A marvelous function that makes your dream come true! You wont miss any battle and can boost your EXP and loot gears even when you are sleeping.

Job Change System
You may choose among traditional classes, either male or female, from strong and fearsome fighter, nimble and accurate hunter, or gorgeous mage who uses magnificent spells to blast the enemies, and combine your own skill set. By leveling up your Base level, you can advance your Job to higher classes. Use your wisdom to crush your enemies.

Unique Smelting
You can smelt your common or unwanted gears for better items or smelting points. What are you waiting for? Awesome gears await!

Hot Arena
You may show off your strength by defeating other players in the Arena. Defeat higher-ranked players to switch place with them and earn periodically distributed diamonds. Fight your way up to dominate the leader-board!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Gameplay by IPlay GameChannel

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 123.2MB

09-13-2016, 04:21 PM
Omg I've been spending all my time on this one! Its the best idle game I've ever played!
09-13-2016, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth View Post
Omg I've been spending all my time on this one! Its the best idle game I've ever played!
I just wish you could minimize the chat window... Takes up half the screen. I don't care about chatting but I'm forced to watch it.
I deleted it but would have kept playing if the chat window could be hidden.