★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "A bright, funny, and engaging mix of ideas that's well worth adding to your home screen."
- Pocket Gamer

"An insanely fun mashup of roguelike RPG and solitaire."
- AppAdvice

Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging rogue-like progression to a fresh new placethe world of solitaire!

Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck. In the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!

With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energiesattack,defense,agilityand willpowerto battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.

Each players journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Armies of Stuck!

Key Features:
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
08-24-2016, 05:15 AM
Ooooooo!!!! Nice early surprise, awesome!!!!!

08-24-2016, 05:19 AM
Damn this is going to be an expensive week!
08-24-2016, 06:14 AM
This looks solid

Any impression guys?
08-24-2016, 06:45 AM
There are plenty of reviews on steam.
08-24-2016, 06:47 AM
Great game combines solitaire with RPG and roguelike elements! It's hard, but in a good way. I hope they can provide the landscape mode like pc version for iPad.
08-24-2016, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzhenjie1 View Post
Great game combines solitaire with RPG and roguelike elements! It's hard, but in a good way. I hope they can provide the landscape mode like pc version for iPad.
This is portrait mode only?? Kind of kills it for me
08-24-2016, 07:15 AM
This is portrait?? Makes me want to buy it. 😉
08-24-2016, 07:21 AM
This is very good. It takes Solitaire to an entirely new level. Definitely worth the money.
08-24-2016, 07:33 AM
This absolutely doesn't work on iPhone SE. The splash screen shows up for about 30 seconds and the game crashes. Every. Single. Time.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"