XEZI: Story Mode for Apple Watch and iOS
We're very excited to announce our new game XEZI: Story Mode is set to release on September 29.
It's for iOS and Apple Watch.
XEZI: Story Mode is an interactive fiction spin-off of our previous game, XEZI: A Silk Road Adventure. It features the remastered version of the main game's story, with new characters, more branches, and brand new endings.
This is the original game :
After a mysterious plague hits your village and destroys your life, you set out on the Silk Road to follow the clues and find the cause of the plague.
On the way you meet various eccentric characters, and form a band.
- Shape your character, choose your past and future
- Make long reaching, though moral choices and face serious consequences
- You can save the world or ruin everything irreversibly
- A branching story with five unique endings
- A story filled with dark humor (if you look for it)
- Meet unreliable characters with personal agendas
- Immersive, historically accurate 9th Century Silk Road based on extensive research. (That's probably more fun for me than you
- Native Apple Watch support, so you can play it without pairing it with your iPhone.
- Slide Over and Split View support on iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro
- Use 3D Touch on character portraits to see their descriptions
- You can change text size for your reading pleasure
- Continue from an another device with iCloud support
Here are some new promo codes to the main game XEZI: A Silk Road Adventure. And we'll have something interesting to announce about the main game soon >wink<.
We're a team of two brothers from southern Turkey. We lived most of lives near the actual Silk Road. This story is a heavily rewritten collection of things I thought of about the life on Silk Road times. I finally got to finish them last year and we made a game about it.
Firat Turk (I'm the one who wrote the story.)
We'd appreciate any feedback, or questions you might have. (Here or at firstname.lastname@example.org )
Last edited by firat; 09-21-2016 at 01:59 AM.