★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Queue Ball - Find the right sequence and solve all the puzzles

08-27-2016, 08:36 AM
Queue Ball - Find the right sequence and solve all the puzzles

Hi there! I would like to share with you my latest game: Queue Ball. Currently the game is in late-beta stage and will be available soon on the AppStore.

Queue Ball features an interesting puzzle mechanic : you have to find the right sequence to collect all the stars.

As you progress the difficulty increases. Bigger levels, longer sequences ...

... teleporters,moving platforms and alot more!

Available in all countries !
Store Link
Your feedback is very important for us, so feel free to reply,comment,rate share! Thank you!

Last edited by mihnea2kx; 11-26-2016 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Add Soft Launch Info
08-27-2016, 06:09 PM
Aha, this looks wonderful. I will be picking this up, definitely!

Love these kinds of games.

08-28-2016, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Aha, this looks wonderful. I will be picking this up, definitely!

Love these kinds of games.
Same here, I love games that are compact and have a one screen playing field.
08-28-2016, 10:54 AM
If you guys want to participate in TestFlight, just PM or post mail here. I will gladly send you invites.
Also soft-launching soon in Netherlands,Canada,France and Romania. Game is Waiting for review by the AppStore team.
08-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihnea2kx View Post
If you guys want to participate in TestFlight, just PM or post mail here. I will gladly send you invites.
Also soft-launching soon in Netherlands,Canada,France and Romania. Game is Waiting for review by the AppStore team.
I am from the Netherlands hence the name I got ha ha, so I can try it soon and leave some impressions here.

In the eighties when a new music single need to be launched in Europe it was always first launched in the Netherlands, because when the Dutch liked it it would be a hit in whole Europe, and now history is repeating it self with video games.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 08-28-2016 at 02:58 PM.
08-28-2016, 03:08 PM
This looks amazing, cant wait for the release.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Graveyard Shift Virtual Reality
08-28-2016, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I am from the Netherlands hence the name I got ha ha, so I can try it soon and leave some impressions here.

In the eighties when a new music single need to be launched in Europe it was always first launched in the Netherlands, because when the Dutch liked it it would be a hit in whole Europe, and now history is repeating it self with video games.
Let's hope history repeats and the Dutch will like it
09-01-2016, 02:46 AM
PM sent
10-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Soft Launched in UK,Ireland,Netherlands,Canada,France and Romania.
Download and play for free here : AppStore Link
10-07-2016, 01:34 PM
It's out in Dutch Land, Congrats man, I played a few levels, it's a fun game with clean design, I like it, playing some more tommorow.

The Dutch soccer team has an important match to play this evening, to get to the Worldcup in 2018 so fingers crossed ha ha.

Good luck with your worldwide launch later on.