★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Queue Ball - Find the right sequence and solve all the puzzles

08-27-2016, 08:36 AM
#1
Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Romania
Posts: 12
Queue Ball - Find the right sequence and solve all the puzzles



Hi there! I would like to share with you my latest game: Queue Ball. Currently the game is in late-beta stage and will be available soon on the AppStore.



Queue Ball features an interesting puzzle mechanic : you have to find the right sequence to collect all the stars.



As you progress the difficulty increases. Bigger levels, longer sequences ...



... teleporters,moving platforms and alot more!
08-27-2016, 06:09 PM
#2
Aha, this looks wonderful. I will be picking this up, definitely!

Love these kinds of games.

08-28-2016, 08:51 AM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Aha, this looks wonderful. I will be picking this up, definitely!

Love these kinds of games.
Same here, I love games that are compact and have a one screen playing field.
08-28-2016, 10:54 AM
#4
Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Romania
Posts: 12
If you guys want to participate in TestFlight, just PM or post mail here. I will gladly send you invites.
Also soft-launching soon in Netherlands,Canada,France and Romania. Game is Waiting for review by the AppStore team.
08-28-2016, 02:54 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Location: THE NETHERLANDS
Posts: 2,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihnea2kx View Post
If you guys want to participate in TestFlight, just PM or post mail here. I will gladly send you invites.
Also soft-launching soon in Netherlands,Canada,France and Romania. Game is Waiting for review by the AppStore team.
I am from the Netherlands hence the name I got ha ha, so I can try it soon and leave some impressions here.

In the eighties when a new music single need to be launched in Europe it was always first launched in the Netherlands, because when the Dutch liked it it would be a hit in whole Europe, and now history is repeating it self with video games.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 08-28-2016 at 02:58 PM.
08-28-2016, 03:08 PM
#6
This looks amazing, cant wait for the release.

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Vegas Big Shot -- Zombie Virtual Reality -- Proud owner: iPhone 6+ 128GB
08-28-2016, 11:49 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2015
Location: Romania
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
I am from the Netherlands hence the name I got ha ha, so I can try it soon and leave some impressions here.

In the eighties when a new music single need to be launched in Europe it was always first launched in the Netherlands, because when the Dutch liked it it would be a hit in whole Europe, and now history is repeating it self with video games.
Let's hope history repeats and the Dutch will like it
09-01-2016, 02:46 AM
#8
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1
PM sent