Hack WATCH

i273, LLC
Apple Watch support! Ever wanted to be a hacker? Your adventure continues as you're asked to save the world again. Hack …
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Apple Watch support! Ever wanted to be a hacker? Your adventure continues as you're asked to save the world again. Hack WATCH is our FIFTH game (3rd chronologically), but anyone can play! Hack WATCH uses complex memory puzzles to simulate hacking into enemy systems. As you unravel the details of your secret mission, you will learn about your opponents and how deadly they can be. Accessing new systems or discovering key information will increase your skill level. As you achieve your goals, you will move closer and closer to the final achievement: over 100 levels! And Hack WATCH will remember what level you're on so you can switch between your iPhone and Apple Watch. It's time for another Hack RUN! Stuck on a level? Just view the 'information' screen on your iPhone to help you along. ===================================== When you're done playing Hack WATCH make sure to play our FOUR other games: 'Hack RUN', 'Hack Run ZERO', 'Hack Time' and 'Hack NET'! ===================================== Hack WATCH is a game. It is not a tool or aid for learning how to hack into real computer systems. i273 LLC does not endorse hacking.
Information
Seller:i273, LLC
Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
Release:Apr 20, 2015
Updated:Aug 11, 2015
Version:1.4
Size:39.7 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal