$30 Amazon Total Prize for anyone beat Orange Roll

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by OrangeRoll, Aug 28, 2016.

1. OrangeRoll

OrangeRoll Member

Aug 28, 2016
    #1 OrangeRoll, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    Dear our valued customer,

Thank you for your support during that time. We know that you have spent a lot of time playing our games and we hope that you like them.
    We have recently released one of the hardest games ever, Orange Roll (Top free game in Asia) and we are pleased to open the Orange Roll Contest. To become the winner you must meet the following requirements:
    _ Beat 2 levels of Orange Roll at attempts less than or equal to 13 (Attempts <= 13; the unlucky number :)) )
    _ Get 20 scores in level 2
    _ Post winning screen to this thread as an evidence of your victory
    _ After you beat 2 levels, please rate 5 stars on App Store and write your thinking and then leave your iTunes user name on this thread

Example post for anyone beat the game: "I beat Orange Roll at (your attempts). My iTunes user name is (your username)". And post your winning screen along with your post.
    There are 3 prizes:
    1st: $ 20 Amazon Gift Card for the one beat Orange Roll with the least attempt
    2nd: $15 Amazon Gift Card for the one has attempts > 1st
    3rd: $10 Amazon Gift Card for the one has attempts > 2nd

Amazon gift card will be sent directly to you via email within 72 hours. The result will be published here for verification. When the winner receive prize. Please confirm on this thread so anyone can see that we have done what we said.

When you become the winner, please send us via message your email address
    In case there are 2 or more people got the same attempts, who posts first will be a winner.
    Anyone who are interested in this contest, please reply this post as " I will join" to inform that you will join Orange Roll competition.

Closed time: 11pm 59' September 6th 2016 London time ( or 6pm 59' September 6th 2016 Washington DC time)

Please note: If there are less than 50 people reply this thread confirm that they will join this competition till the end of September 4th 2016 (London time) the contest can not occur. So if you are interested in this contest, please reply so it can be run.

You can get Orange Roll on:

App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/orange-roll/id1137435644?mt=8

Thank you again for your support during that time. We will try our best to bring joy to you.
    And now, challenge yourself and your friends to beat Orange Roll.

Attached Files:

2. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States

3. OrangeRoll

OrangeRoll Member

Aug 28, 2016
    I think what makes an interesting contest is the number of players. More competitors, more fun :)). However, we changed the required numbers of players to 100 or more. Hope you enjoy it. Thank you very much.l

4. creeps

creeps Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2014
    just look into other threads and you won't find any contest with 100+ participants. Even if the prize was much bigger than in this contest.

just saying.

5. Numidium

Numidium Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2016
    You're really reaching for the sun on this.
    Trying to get 200 people to reply to this thread in 5 days for $20 or less giftcards?

You wouldn't even be able to do that if you offered $1,000.

6. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Maybe 100 of us will respond about how many people that will or will not respond! LOL!! :)

7. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Plus don't forget that one has to ALSO give a review of 5 stars. So even less people might do that VS giving an HONEST review...trying to buy "good" reviews

8. Lavender

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    #8 Lavender, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    I agree with you. I never 'sell' my reviews.

I wish the dev luck.

It's not a bad game. A platform runner. You operate a ball that jumps over things with a simple tap.

If you''re looking for a basic platform jumper/runner, then this one will work for you. There's plenty of competition in this genre all over the App Store so I don't know what everyone thinks the rating is worth.
    The reason I would give 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the banner ads. There's no IAP to get rid of them.
    This doesn't mean that it's a bad game. Just means I can't stand the ads and don't want to play games that force me to deal with them. Especially when there are so many choices out there.

So... Good luck to the dev. Congrats on the development of a new game. I wish you success. :)

9. OrangeRoll

OrangeRoll Member

Aug 28, 2016
    Dear Lavender,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We created this game with the sole aim of making fun to everyone. We never buy reviews just because we think it is not fair to other devs. That is why we open a contest for players who can win the prize by their own ability. And we ONLY ask the WINNER give 5 stars because we think they spent a lot of time playing to beat that game so certainly they will love it.
    We hope that Orange Roll will make you fun and we will try our best to bring more awesome game to you. We wish you and your family all the best.

P/S. Based on your comments, we decides to reduce the required players to run the contest to 50 people. We hope that everyone will love this contest and we soon find the winners. Waiting to send prize to you.