★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

One More Jump coming Sept 1

08-29-2016, 04:20 AM
One More Jump coming Sept 1

Thanks to all the testers. We're going live Sept 1 on the App Store with One More Jump!

The Premo Games guys have been fantastic to work with and we think this is a really great addition to the One More... series. Following on from One More Line and One More Dash.

We have a set of Ultra Hard levels that only unlock based on the community progress. So keen to see if anyone can beat them!
08-29-2016, 11:48 AM
Whoa! This could be your best game yet!

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
09-01-2016, 01:54 AM
The game is out and it plays way better as I first thought it would be, this is the best game in the One More series.

Only thing is the ad remove button doesn't work so I can't remove ads, can you fix this dev. Please.
09-01-2016, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
The game is out and it plays way better as I first thought it would be, this is the best game in the One More series.

Only thing is the ad remove button doesn't work so I can't remove ads, can you fix this dev. Please.
Thanks! We know about the remove ads button not working. We've submitted a fix so it should be working soon.
09-01-2016, 05:05 AM
Great gameplay

Installed it now ! Great job guys ! I really like how the game plays, how everything is so smooth.