Universal Card Monsters——TCG mobile game(Need Beta Testers)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by CardMonster, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CardMonster

CardMonster Active Member

Aug 10, 2016
    #1 CardMonster, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2016
    Download Page is available now: cm.mu77.com
    ===========================================
    We are happy to introduce our game called "Card Monsters".We are currently still in a development stage. And we believe that tester’s activity feedback will promote our product.We really hope that we can invite players who loves TCG games.
    Our gameplay video:
    https://youtu.be/CL5aosk6pjA

Don't worry about the difficulty.It is a very friendly TCG game to new players.

Click the battle to start game!

[​IMG]

There are 3 stances with you.You should put your hand cards to stances to beat rival.Cards including monsters card and items card.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We have created our facebook fan pages and twitter,you can search "card monsters" and follow us!

We are now ready for a handful of beta testers. If this sounds like the kind of game you'd like, and you're willing to give it a whirl in its perhaps-buggy beta state to give some feedback, PM me or send email to me.([email protected]) Be sure to include your name and the Apple ID email address I should send the TestFlight invitation to.

PS: We also developed an android version.We can send APK to android users.(we are ready for upload APK to google play)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We have created our facebook fan pages and twitter,follow us !
    Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/Card-Monsters-1354342664595480
    Twitter:https://twitter.com/cardmonstermu77

2. mckaystites

mckaystites Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2014
    Derek Zoolander School For kids Who Want To Do Thi
    I'm bumping this because this game looks phenomenal and I want word to get out. Check it out guys :) and apply for the Beta. Good work devs. Can't wait for the TestFlight invite!

3. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    Thank you~~ You can PM me your Apple ID email address~~

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    PM'd mine already. I usually like these kinds of games, and generally want to encourage any dev like yourself developing a worthwhile game. Best of luck with it.

5. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    Sorry for the late reply.And thank you very much for your enthusiastic participation!!! :):):)We have already send testflight invitation to you. Please check in your email which you have sent to me~
    Most important of all,because a few players complained about network connection is not stable, we decided to setting up our overseas test server in order to optimize the network connection.( We hope that all of players can play in same server when
    the game released in App Store)
    So we will give a new one is connected with the overseas server after a few days.If you install the new overseas test server ipa,your personal log will be covered, start from scratch. If you don't want to play in the new server, you also can keep playing in old server(we have invited you) and update new version.

No matter which server you want to play,you can PM me or send email to me([email protected]).
    We want you!!!

6. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Hi there. So I played your game for about 45 minutes. Brief impressions are that its fairly good, and as far as I'm aware has its own set of mechanics for gameplay. Took me a little while to realise what's going on with the colours and the damage types and the buff cards, but after not too long it clicked. A short tutorial would clear that up quick as the rules are not very complicated.

It is a simple mechanic card game where you play monsters from various colours into one of three slots. Certain cards can only use their attakc in certain spots. For instance the centre spot is for melee damage only, where the side spots are for ranged (bow or staff). So you want to try and get the relevant monsters into those spots. Then the buff cards only work on the same colour monster. So a hand full of blue buffs is useless if you have green mis tees out in play. Further more, I'm pretty sure giving a monster in the centre melee spot a bow (ranged) buff is useless...I think.

After every battle online so far you get a small pack of 4 cards that you can immediately build you deck with. It currently wastes no time giving you packs to build decks.

It appears to be online multiplayer only at the moment. I had no trouble finding a match. Though I am not an online gamer so may not be on there much longer. I hope you implement a good AI to skirmish, and maybe a single player campaign. How that's on your agenda.

So far it's fairly well done. There's obviously some beta-ish things going on but that's acceptable.

I could potentially see you adding things like sealed decks and draft decks etc like magic if you thought the investment was there.

you beat your opponent by getting their creature count (creatures in their deck) down to zero by defeating them. I think. What I didn't understand was that I was coming up against opponents where I would have like 8 creatures and they would have like 5. So I seemed to start with an advantage. That I was not getting.

The mechanics are simple to understand, but I could see the strategy will unfold in deck building by having to build decks that synergize around colours. On this note, mana is generic so there is no drawback to throwing in a purple monster amongst your green and blue deck, but if you have no further support cards for it, then you'll just have to accept that it won't be able to get buffed any further. There's nothing stopping you throwing in some purple buffs though.

That's my impressions. It's promising so far. Dev let me know if you don't want this revealed and I'll remove it.

7. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    Thank you for your feedback!I think the game rules you have described is better than me!:p:p:p
    And we are considering your suggestions. We have thought about the design of the PVE,if players tired of PVP mode,they can challenge of different difficulty levels. Maybe this mode will be designed.But we would prefer to design which method players interact with players in this early stage. We are put in a tight spot!!

8. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
  9. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    #9 CardMonster, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Update 0.5——update again in this week

1、You can only have up to 2 copies of the same card in your Deck except all dragon cards (only one)
    2、Simplify the card upgrade , monster powder and item powder won’t be distinguished between colors, but will be in common use.
    3、 Tune-up the number of material of upgrade and break down
    4、Equipment could be upgrade, up to LV3.
    5、Fixed some skill text display is not complete
    6、Balance change:
    1) LV 1 Crocodile:[2 Crystal] [3 Chaos][6 lives]→[2 Crystal] [3 Chaos][5 lives]
    (the same to high grade,-1 live)
    2) Lv1 combat staves: [2 Magic][Counterattack] →[2 Magic]
    3) Lv1 energy staves: [2 Magic][1 Shield] →[2 Magic]

Please leave your thoughts and feedback here or post in FB fan page:https://www.facebook.com/Card-Monsters-1354342664595480

[​IMG]

10. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    New Update on 7th September

What’s New for this update?
    1, Add upgrade function on these following monster cards:
    Fisher Monger, Cat Knight, Ninjutsurtle, Chimpbow, Snailmail, Moonkey, Polar Lizard, Tiker, Blue Dragon, Giant Rat
    2, Add 6 new cards
    3,Add 3 new features
    4,Adjust some packs
    5, Add cards composing function(consumable not involved)
    6, Add Ranking system.Top100 players will be listed.
    7, Fix some items bugs

11. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    Update 0909

Players can download the very fun TCG mobile game from below link now! It's still under beta testing but there is a very fun challenge room for you to invite your friends or a 2V2 battle! A very interesting functions for couple battles or friends battles on cards! Show your strategies and strength now!
    http://cm.mu77.com

12. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I applied for the beta with my Apple ID. When can I expect to get a reply?

13. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    FAQ of Card Monsters

Q&A for Card Monsters:
    Q:Why there isn’t account system?
    A: Account system is in process of developing. Players will have their own accounts expected by the end of September.
    Q:Why players can not create their own character name, while applied a random ID?
    A:Because of lacking account system, we set players’ ID randomly when they first launch the game. ID Customization will be considered later on.
    Q: Why there is no Tutorial in the game?
    A: Since Card Monsters is still under Beta test, some primary features have not launched yet. Based on the basic process, every main gameplay should has its relative tutorial, so the whole game tutorial will be ready after these features launched.
    Q:Why there are some parts are locked in the game? Such as castles, shops,etc..
    A:Because those parts are still under developing. Hopefully to unlock them soon!
    Q:Why we can’t get extra booster card packs except 5 packs per 12 hours?
    A:We are developing other functions for players to get more packs. There will variety ways for players to get packs then.
    Q:Why we can’t get EXP/coins/materials by winning battles now?
    A:We truly know that players want to level up themselves and win stronger opponents. We are not sure what kind of systems will be online, such as role players level systems or EXP systems. Coins and other materials you can get them from other unlocked functions in the game. We will try to unlock them online ASAP.

14. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    Hey we usually sent the invitation with 24 hours. Have you received the invitation link yet?

15. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    invitation confirm

Hey Mint do you receive our invitation email? and how is our game?

16. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    New Update 0.9.2

Update on 10th October
    New Content Added
    1, Add “Achievement” function. “achievement value” will be accumulated after players achieved goals.
    2, Add “Quest” function. Players will gain coins and boosters from quest.
    (1)To celebrate that “Quest” have released successfully, every player can get 6 free quests.
    (2)Daily Boosters reduce to 6 totally, the rest will be shown as quest.
    (3)Everyday will have 4 quests. Every 2 hours will refresh one new quest. Different quests will have different difficulty range. The difficulty will be labeled as levels or start numbers soon.
    (4)Quests will be only valid before 24:00
    3, Add “Difficulty 4”on Gerbip Tide in Adventure mode.

Improvement
    1, “?”will disappear after clicking “help”button.
    2, Server connecting problems improves.
    3, Increase “scraping”speed.
    4,Remove “KT Play”
    5,Account system will be released very soon.

Bugs Fixed
    1, AI auto-surrender bugs fixed.
    2, Anti-summon skills bug fixed.
    3, Upgrade Bug fixed.

17. Strongfort

Strongfort Member

Mar 22, 2015
    This looks really interesting. I signed up for the beta last night in case you are still looking for people to test.

18. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    hey, please send me your apple ID if you have not received the invitation email.:)

19. Strongfort

Strongfort Member

Mar 22, 2015
    I emailed as well and got the invite last night, thanks!

Quick question, is battle mode against live opponents or AI of people's deck?

20. CardMonster

Aug 10, 2016
    the battle will be a PVP mode. But new players will first meet AI for warm up. :)