Mobile Gaming

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Bucktroo, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Do any of you almost exclusively play nothing but mobile games? I still have my PC rig (masterrace for life) but I rarely play anything aside from my iPhone anymore.

I was sitting in the recliner last night playing my iPhone and it hit me...Man, I only play mobile games anymore it seems. And for some reason, this is incredibly relaxing to me.

Just curious if I'm the rare case here or if any of you strictly game on your mobile devices.

2. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I'd say I went the opposite direction I liked mobile gaming at first, got disillusioned by the freemium/IAP scene bought a Vita got disillusioned when Sony gave it no support at all then when into PC gaming and it's almost the only thing I play now.

I'm sure there are still good mobile games and both the mobiles and the Vita have gems but I still prefer a good 4x strategy game or starting up a new game of Fallout or Skyrim.

3. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Heh, I honestly think I'll be the oddball out here. I love me some Skyrim and firing up Steam to snag great deals, but for some reason "relaxing" to me is now sitting in my recliner, watching TV with the wife, and smashing bad dudes on my iPhone screen haha