★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mayday! Alien Invasion: New York, Paris, Moscow, London, Kairo, Beijing, Athens, Dubai. The alien menace strikes without remorse. Starting from major cities of the world, they will reach yours as well. Missiles, bombs, asteroids, alien ships, motherships and more! You are in a position, just with your finger, to protect the earth in this very simple, yet fun and addictive game!

Line Defense offers a simple but extremely challenging game experience, with arcade gameplay that mixes elements inspired from games like Fruit Ninja, Arkanoid and Missile Command. The game is designed both for casual players and hardcore gamers alike.

Features:
Simple one finger swipe control
Unique bonuses, power-ups, bosses & Motherships
Collect crystals and get special upgrades for your line (cannons, radar, shield power etc.)
10 colorful maps & Endless mode
Amazing original soundtrack with dynamic in-game music.
Easy to play - no tutorial needed!
Includes 30+ achievements
Game Center Leaderboards Support.

stamasar's comments:
Hi all!
We would like to introduce our new game.

Line Defense offers a simple but extremely challenging game experience, with action arcade game-play that mixes elements inspired from games like Fruit Ninja, Arkanoid and Missile Command.

The game is free and you can download it here:
https://itunes.apple.com/app/line-defense/id1059443303

Trailer of the game:

Mayday! Alien Invasion: New York, Paris, Moscow, London, Kairo, Beijing, Athens, Dubai. The alien menace strikes without remorse. Starting from major cities of the world, they will reach yours as well. Missiles, bombs, asteroids, alien ships, motherships and more! You are in a position, just with your finger, to protect the earth in this very simple, yet fun and addictive game!

Gameplay Video:

Features:
Simple one finger swipe control
Unique bonuses, power-ups, bosses & Motherships
Collect crystals and get special upgrades for your line (cannons, radar, shield power etc.)
10 colorful maps & Endless mode
Amazing original soundtrack with dynamic in-game music.
Easy to play - no tutorial needed!
Includes 30+ achievements
Game Center Leaderboards Support.

Enjoy!
Legal Radiation Team

08-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Game of the year nominee for me.
This game is outstanding.
Such a unique game.

08-29-2016, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Such a unique game.
I Agree.

I had the chance to play Line Defense, I really like this game. It's a awesome take on the classic Missile Command.

There are powers ups (ie: slow down time, destroy all missiles, etc.). Plenty of souvenir's (35) to earn (ie: multiple combo hits, stopping missiles, drawing lines, etc.). Also an option to change the color of the line your draw.

Game plays great on my iPod touch (6th gen), running iOS 9.3.5. Great overall game that is very nicely put together with a good soundtrack.

Definitely will find a home on my device. Excellent job Legal Radiation Team.
08-30-2016, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Such a unique game.
Thank you for your kind words!

Twitter: @LegalRadiation
Facebook: LineDefense
Web: line-defense.com
08-30-2016, 09:26 AM
Hopefully toucharcade reviews this on the main page because it deserves a lot of attention. I've never played a game like this one before. I've played games with one or two of the features but this has so much depth .
The upgrades are what I love the most.
08-30-2016, 10:40 AM
Cool game from the little I've played so far. Only question right now is why aren't the achievements linked with GameCenter instead of being in game only?
08-30-2016, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Cool game from the little I've played so far. Only question right now is why aren't the achievements linked with GameCenter instead of being in game only?
That's my same question, I really like the game but why are there no Achievements, they are listed in the description but they are not on Gamecenter, that's the only minor thing I see.
08-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Thank you for your feedback! We did not implement GC Achievements in the first version of the game because we had a release date to prevent. We are going to put them soon in the next update and for those who have already some of the achievements unlocked, they will automatically get transferred to GC! Hope the general game experience though rewards the player already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post

08-30-2016, 02:20 PM
There achievements inside the game. They are called "souvenirs" to fit the whole concept. But not integrated with the Game Center. As explained above, we are on it.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
That's my same question, I really like the game but why are there no Achievements, they are listed in the description but they are not on Gamecenter, that's the only minor thing I see.

08-30-2016, 04:14 PM
Cracking and pretty unique game. Fairly high difficulty but playing a few rounds soon tempts you back for more. I played the beta and I'm happy to recommend it. Good luck to the Dev and let's all give it a try