★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Brace yourself for He-Man's most enthralling adventure yet! Fight alongside He-Man and the Masters of the Universe in this glorious tapper adventure RPG!

Darkness looms over Eternia. The evil Skeletor has unearthed an ancient sorcerous stone that allows him to turn anyone, including himself, into giants. Using vile magicks, Skeletor enlarged each and every member of his nefarious force to GARGANTUAN proportions. It's up to you, He-Man, to put a stop to this unspeakable evil!

Seek aid from He-Man's allies, the Masters of the Universe, to battle through hordes of Skeletor's MASSIVE army. Hone your powers and unleash mighty abilities to take down his minions. Dig up and collect Eternia's most ancient artifacts that may aid you in the war against evil!

An epic journey through Eternia awaits! Do YOU have the power?

- Witness the return of the Masters of the Universe in this grand RPG
- Form a powerful and unmatched offensive against monstrous foes
- Battle through hordes of Skeletor's MASSIVE army
- Call on He-Mans 20 allies to aid you in battle, with familiar faces like She-Ra, Man-At-Arms, Teela, and more!
- Collect 37 of Eternia's most powerful and ancient artifacts
- Upgrade your characters and use multiple skills to defeat tough bosses
- Make an epic journey to 12 locations all over Eternia

** Please note that while the app is free, please be aware that it contains paid content for real money that can be purchased upon users' wish to enhance their gaming experience. **
08-31-2016, 02:30 AM

New He-Man Tap game.

GAME CENTER ID: TECHZAMAZING

08-31-2016, 09:01 AM
This skit/review of the He-Man really made me smile! Brings back some fond memories!

Last edited by bbegirl; 08-31-2016 at 09:04 AM.
08-31-2016, 09:21 AM
this was good cartoon,must ry this
08-31-2016, 09:24 AM
My head just exploded ... Can't download this fast enough!!!
Amazing
08-31-2016, 10:10 AM
Well, it was destined that He-Man would get a character-collector or tapper or runner or match-3 or even a card game. I don't think any of these genres can compare to the awesome platformer He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe. But since that one is no longer on the App Store, this is your only He-Man choice. I'm not a fan of collectors or tappers necessarily, but I just might download it because of the sheer awesomeness in Daniel Benedict's video. His love for the series might awaken mine enough to give this a shot!

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
08-31-2016, 12:49 PM
This game is just no...
Try this He-man & She-ra video game, works on android, pc and some game consoles. But no iphone version, sorry.

Any way THE best He-man game ever made

http://gamejolt.com/games/he-man/19434
08-31-2016, 02:18 PM
Absolutely by-the-numbers and reskinned-feeling clicker. If you like He-Man in miniature format, go for it. If not, I'm not convinced it's time particularly well spent.

And this comes from someone who still plays a number of clickers on a regular basis.

At least it's got more than the usual 5 achievements that clickers normally seem to have. Although no-one seems that arsed about Game Center anymore - except Roger-NL and me :-D

Plus, the initial coin drops seem rather meagre and there's no real boost when you first start playing. Maybe just me though.
08-31-2016, 04:12 PM
I gave this game a good whirl. I reached level 100 twice and time traveled back. It was a fun couple hours. The game requires a decent amount of skill and strategy especially when you reach a point when the monsters and bosses have a hell of a lot of HP. There are a multitude of ways to up your coin count without ever having to spend real money. Each character gives your main character a boost in either attack, crit chance, or coin boost. So while it does start off slow when trying to collect coin, these boosts speed things up nicely. I still give it 3 stars because, well, it's just repetitive as hell.
08-31-2016, 05:55 PM
Damn, trying to resist but my inner He-Man compulsion is clicking in.

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80