★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **Game Tips: New worlds are unlocked after every 12 to 14 pillars. Start playing from unlocked worlds by swiping left on World Select screen. To complete the game, leap through all worlds in a single go **

As a block with unique abilities, you set off on a magical journey to uncover the origins of a mysterious darkness that is disrupting the harmony of the realms.

Pure skill based gameplay as you learn to navigate through multiple physics-driven worlds

You can either follow the abstract storyline & complete the game or carry on with the endless challenges.

Collect Magical runes to learn new abilities to help you in your journey

Touch and drag on the screen to form a trajectory. Release touch to jump

Minimal & beautiful aesthetics with ambient soundscape

Global leaderboards, Hall of Fame & over 45 game center achievements

Big Indie Pitch Nominee at Pocket Gamer Connects 2016

Upcoming Game of the Year Finalist at NGF Awards 2015

"Bluk is a great visual and audio package that will delight everyone." - AppAdvice

"Fine, atmospheric platforming. Bluk is a game designed with care and love" - Pocker Gamer

"It requires precision, memory, strategy, and, most importantly, observation" - App Army

For Tips

For Anything Else

08-31-2016, 09:53 AM
Bluk is out guys ! Been playing the last week and it deff has more that meets the eye in having a ton of fun with it!
Different ways to score whether it's getting perfects (right in center) which continues to increase point value the mode you do in a row, or doing "leap of faiths" that will give you 10+ to your score. Then there is different little upgrades you'll get which I wasn't expecting.
3 different leaderboards that I'm currently trying to climb, a hall of fame board which currently no one is on!
Deff worth a pick up if you think it looks neat

08-31-2016, 01:07 PM
My scores so far
104- score boards
26 - leap boards
I can deff get both higher
08-31-2016, 04:16 PM
I'm somewhere in the 200s once I got to the beginning of World 2. The physics ever so slightly change. Vanilla *** *** Baby...
09-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Looks like TAbot beat me to it!

Thanks for your thoughts @esty8nine , glad you are enjoying it

@DonnyDJ76 cheers for buying . Love that reference! haha!
09-01-2016, 06:57 AM
Fun game, great Gamecenter integration, so fun fun people ha ha.
09-01-2016, 07:00 AM
Congrats on the Apple featuring, guys! Bluk is very well designed with soothing music and addictive gameplay. Reminds us of Ketchapp games, tho
09-01-2016, 03:39 PM
@ROGER-NL Love it that you love it!

Thanks @AdoreGames I guess they love the Monument valley vibe too
09-01-2016, 04:03 PM
Lol Roger you pass my scores yet ? I need to get them higher. I just get unlucky with the leaps of fate, is there a trick to see further. I think eventually you have to guess whether the pillar off screen is higher or lower. But I know once you make a big leap the camera stretches out a little so sometimes you can see what's coming
09-01-2016, 05:11 PM
This looks great!
What's the upgrade system like?
Want to purchase but I need upgrades / unlocks etc.