★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: FTXGames
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 138.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.28
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Power. Loyalty. Warfare. Product. Its all fair game when you run your own cartel in the official game of NARCOS.

Step into the dangerous and thrilling role of cartel kingpin in the official game of the hit television show NARCOS. Decide between leading through raw power or gathering respect through loyalty. Sometimes bad people do good things In the end you must decide, will it be Plata o Plomo?

NARCOS Learn the ropes of running an operation from El Patron himself and manage your relationship with the authorities through agents Murphy and Pena. Enter the world of Narcos with exciting events and updates of content from the show.

Recruit and build Choose Plata and hire sicarios and build your defenses. Collect different sicarios, level them up and have them defend your base and add bonuses to production.

Wage War Choose Plomo and send sicario led death squads to take over high value resources from other player cartels.

Profit Develop your operation by building out your jungle finca with processing plants and labs. Select smuggling lines and plans to maximize revenue.

Alliances Team up with other players to form cartels, lay siege to enemy cartel compounds in multi-day campaigns for domination.

There is money and power to be made. From now on, nowhere is safe.

About NARCOS:
Narcos is an inside look at the men who would stop at nothing to take down the cocaine drug lords. From the Colombian government to the DEA agents, from the policemen who would risk their lives to the US officials who would spin the story. Narcos is an unfiltered look into the war that would change the drug trade forever.

touchy85's comments:

Narcos: Cartel Wars

FTXGames
Genres: Games Action Entertainment Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
Power. Loyalty. Warfare. Product. Its all fair game when you run your own cartel in the official game of NARCOS.

Step into the dangerous and thrilling role of cartel kingpin in the official game of the hit television show NARCOS. Decide between leading through raw power or gathering respect through loyalty. Sometimes bad people do good things In the end you must decide, will it be Plata o Plomo?

NARCOS Learn the ropes of running an operation from El Patron himself and manage your relationship with the authorities through agents Murphy and Pena. Enter the world of Narcos with exciting events and updates of content from the show.

Recruit and build Choose Plata and hire sicarios and build your defenses. Collect different sicarios, level them up and have them defend your base and add bonuses to production.

Wage War Choose Plomo and send sicario led death squads to take over high value resources from other player cartels.

Profit Develop your operation by building out your jungle finca with processing plants and labs. Select smuggling lines and plans to maximize revenue.

Alliances Team up with other players to form cartels, lay siege to enemy cartel compounds in multi-day campaigns for domination.

There is money and power to be made. From now on, nowhere is safe.

About NARCOS:
Narcos is an inside look at the men who would stop at nothing to take down the cocaine drug lords. From the Colombian government to the DEA agents, from the policemen who would risk their lives to the US officials who would spin the story. Narcos is an unfiltered look into the war that would change the drug trade forever.












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone4
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 132.4MB

08-31-2016, 10:19 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,575


Official Narcos games, a pretty uninspired Clash of Clans-like game. Doesn't really do anything new or special, pretty much everything you'd except from a licensed game.

08-31-2016, 10:40 AM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
YouTube: video

Official Narcos games, a pretty uninspired Clash of Clans-like game. Doesn't really do anything new or special, pretty much everything you'd except from a licensed game.
It's more Boom Beach than CoC.
I like the addition of Heroes that are unlocked and leveled up, as well as some other interesting additions to the genre.

It may be inspired by Boom Beach gameplay, but it does it all well, with an interesting theme and its own twists on the gameplay.

Good job, imo, and quite fun if you like the genre.

@Touchy85,
I appreciate the video, but I don't think you played it long enough to give it a fair shot. No offense.
If you like Boom Beach then you'll enjoy this because it's basically BB but better, with its own gameplay twists that are "new and special"

Last edited by KeKhan; 08-31-2016 at 11:08 AM.
08-31-2016, 11:42 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
It's more Boom Beach than CoC.
I like the addition of Heroes that are unlocked and leveled up, as well as some other interesting additions to the genre.

It may be inspired by Boom Beach gameplay, but it does it all well, with an interesting theme and its own twists on the gameplay.

Good job, imo, and quite fun if you like the genre.

@Touchy85,
I appreciate the video, but I don't think you played it long enough to give it a fair shot. No offense.
If you like Boom Beach then you'll enjoy this because it's basically BB but better, with its own gameplay twists that are "new and special"
Clash of Clans and Boom Beach are games in the same genre, can't really say they're super different but this game is more like Boom Beach than CoC for sure. Besides that Boom Beach is almost 2.5 years old atm and I've seen the main twists like unlockable heroes and powerups in numerous games in this genre. I'm not saying it's terrible, it's absolutely better than the average game in this genre. But in the end it borrows every mechanic from other games with a Narcos skin on top of that.
08-31-2016, 01:29 PM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
Clash of Clans and Boom Beach are games in the same genre, can't really say they're super different but this game is more like Boom Beach than CoC for sure. Besides that Boom Beach is almost 2.5 years old atm and I've seen the main twists like unlockable heroes and powerups in numerous games in this genre. I'm not saying it's terrible, it's absolutely better than the average game in this genre. But in the end it borrows every mechanic from other games with a Narcos skin on top of that.
Fair enough
Thanks for all your videos and reviews
08-31-2016, 06:04 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Fair enough
Thanks for all your videos and reviews
Cool glad you're having fun with this game
08-31-2016, 09:49 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 3
looks like Army of Heros with a new skin

Last edited by bengman420; 08-31-2016 at 09:52 PM.
08-31-2016, 10:21 PM
#8
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 366
Can't wait to watch the new season, but I doubt this will hold my interest for long. Still, gonna try to play it some because I just really love that frickin show! 😜
09-15-2016, 10:53 PM
#9
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 1
Clan - Eastview Rydaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
It's more Boom Beach than CoC.
I like the addition of Heroes that are unlocked and leveled up, as well as some other interesting additions to the genre.

It may be inspired by Boom Beach gameplay, but it does it all well, with an interesting theme and its own twists on the gameplay.

Good job, imo, and quite fun if you like the genre.

@Touchy85,
I appreciate the video, but I don't think you played it long enough to give it a fair shot. No offense.
If you like Boom Beach then you'll enjoy this because it's basically BB but better, with its own gameplay twists that are "new and special"
I'm looking for active members to be a part of my clan. It's called Eastview Rydaz and I'm trying to build an active community of casual players interested in participating in wars. I've got the compound up and I'm working on making it stronger but I'm all alone for now any levels welcome!!!
10-26-2016, 07:14 PM
#10
Netflix true crime series Narcos spurs huge demand for Colombian women.

Netflix true crime series Narcos spurs huge demand for Colombian women.

Produced by Netflix, the show "Narcos" takes on the infamous Medellin drug cartel which follows the rise and fall of Colombian kingpin Pablo Escobar and the Drug Enforcement Agency agents hunting him. The story is told largely from the points of view of Escobar (Brazilian actor Wagner Moura) and U.S. DEA Agent Steve Murphy (Boyd Holbrook), on opposite sides of what would become an all-out war.

Many critics of true crime dramas have always complained they are promoting crime and violence by glorification, an unintended consequence of American entertainment industries. These shows can have other interesting consequences. The Foreign Bride industry has seen a huge spike in demand for Colombian women. This can be viewed as positive or negative, depending on social perspective.

Foreign Brides, sometimes referred to as "mail order brides", a term the industry completely rejects, have become a billion dollar a year business. According to industry leaders, Colombia represented only about 3% of the market three years ago. Since the popularity of Narcos, many companies have seen near tenfold increases in men seeking Colombian wives.

A Foreign Affair (AFA), a company that helps men find women through international tours, says tours to Colombia are now selling out. AFA arranges group tours where 10 to 20 men travel together to Medellin, Cartagena or Barranquilla. During the tour, they attend arranged Social events where the men meet hundreds of beautiful Colombian women looking for marriage. Women can also place their profiles on the AFA web site, in the hopes of finding a husband.

Kenneth Agee, the marketing director for AFA says, "Because of the show we are doubling our tours to Medellin for next year. Narcos has brought a lot of attention to the intense beauty of Colombian women. Although the show is often very violent, the women of Colombia come across as very family oriented and loyal. These values seem harder and harder to find in this world. I would have to agree, because of the interest in Narcos, we even added an excursion to where Pablo's self-built prison was located, in the hills overlooking Medellin.

The crowning of 2015 Miss Universe Paulina Vega put Barranquilla, Colombia on the map. Barranquilla now has recognition for being home to some of the most beautiful and talented women in the world. Not only is Miss Universe from here, Grammy Award winning pop singer Shakira, and actress Sofia Vergara also call Barranquilla home. Vergara stars on the ABC series Modern Family as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett. She's been nominated for 4 Golden Globe Awards, 4 Prime time Emmy Awards, and 7 Screen Actors Guild Awards, all stemming from this role. In 2014, she was ranked as the 32nd Most Powerful Woman in the world by Forbes.

David from Mesa AZ says he met more qualified women in one week than he has during the last 10 years. In 2010, Lisa Ling and the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) filmed a one hour show on the AFA tour called "Online Brides - Our America with Lisa Ling." Even Lisa Ling was surprised by the beauty and sincerity of the women from Barranquilla.

Janet Davis, head of a women's rights group says "AFA is just taking advantage of women from these third world countries. This is no different than Pablo trafficking in narcotics, but these companies traffic women." Proponents refer to a Report (INTERNATIONAL MATCHMAKING ORGANIZATIONS: A REPORT TO CONGRESS) that these marriages have much lower divorce rates and abuse rates compared to traditional domestic marriages. This data makes international dating similar to a woman in the US joining eHarmony to look for a husband.



23-year-old Viviana, from Cartagena, says "I come to these events because I know the men attending are serious about marriage, they are faithful and are good to family. For Colombian women, it is the most important thing, good husband and good family.

Kenneth says, "It has not been all rosy. Narcos has brought us some problems. In Cartagena, we have several Penthouses we rent out. One was originally owned by "Don Diego" head of the Norte Del Velle Drug Cartel, the other by Pablo's people. Over the past year, the properties have been tracked down by individuals thinking they will find large qualities of cash hidden, thus we sometimes find holes all over the walls after a tenant leaves.

For Narcos fans, those who love the gangster genre, or just those who just like seeing beautiful Latin women, there's good news; Netflix's has confirmed Season 3 and 4.