★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: June 29th, 2015
A new type virus is spreading. No one knows how or where it came from .
In just a few months, it has swept the entire world.
Nothing can stop the virus from spreading and infecting creatures. Even worse, the infected human beings and animals would transform into terrifying, aggressive monsters.
There are more and more mutant monsters. Humanity is under attack.
But the nightmare has just begun

Brief Introduction
Broken Dawn offers the perfect combination of the thrilling shooters and role-playing games, guaranteeing excellent handling and exquisite graphics. We now introduce a brand new version of the game with recreated scenes and updated techniques. The in-game economic system has been improved and all aspects of the game have been significantly enhanced.

Features
*Real-time dynamic lighting effects that rival PC graphics.
*Exclusive and unique game systems with comparable gameplay to Diablo.
*Thrilling battles and outstanding handling.
*Long-term and abundant battle scenes offer varied stage experiences.
08-31-2016, 11:32 AM
After alien zone and the ridiculous IAP.... Nope.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder

08-31-2016, 11:59 AM
The price here shows 4.99 but the App Store has it as free. Is it on sale or is the price here wrong?
08-31-2016, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet View Post
The price here shows 4.99 but the App Store has it as free. Is it on sale or is the price here wrong?
The price was initially $4.99 but already dropped to free. The developer did the exact same thing with their last game. I don't know if it's just so they can gain some visibility with those who watch price drops or what, but if history tells us anything, this game will bounce between free and paid many times.

It's too late.
08-31-2016, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
The price was initially $4.99 but already dropped to free. The developer did the exact same thing with their last game. I don't know if it's just so they can gain some visibility with those who watch price drops or what, but if history tells us anything, this game will bounce between free and paid many times.
That's a shame. I like the way this looks, but I can't support wishy-washy devs trying to pull a fast one. Thanks. I'll keep my eye on it but likely will not download.
08-31-2016, 08:23 PM
I figured I'd take one for the team and try this out and I actually ended up rather enjoying it. I can tell there's energy and currencies involved, but I haven't had to bother with any of them. I jammed out for about an hour ripping through about five levels. Nothing fantastic, but a pretty darn good twin stick shooter. Pretty slick looking as well. If I find out this has MFI controls, I'll probably end up playing it for a while to be honest. I'm not worried about the energy consumption, because I normally don't play anything on my phone for more than an hour. Bottom line, there's no harm picking this one up.
08-31-2016, 09:55 PM
No lie... This twin stick shooter is pretty dam tight. Good controls, great graphics, loot(with stat modifiers on them-Breat Plates, Pistols with riot shields, AR-16's, blooded, grieves). Cool enemies.

It's really a pretty slick dual stick shooter... If you like dual stick shooters, with rpg elements, loot drops with +10 to dodge type stuff, skill tree, loot can be upgraded, loot can also have jewelry added in sockets to increase stats...

It's a free game give it a go... It's pretty fun.
09-01-2016, 01:02 AM
WOW this iz beautiful and action packed
09-01-2016, 01:12 AM
It's alright. I personally don't like the controls as movement feels really stiff. I guess they just wanted the character to move slower. On the good side the app is ridiculously small. Not sure how they did that..

Energy is always a turn off. I noticed that as levels get harder they require more energy so it may be okay at first but it'll probably get really bad later.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar