★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Bad Seed SRL
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 330.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $3.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: "..a wonderfully slick production.." Pocket Gamer

"..charm and heart in spades. And a narrative that will push you on to see what happens next" Pocket Gamer

"This is one of the more beautiful platformers on mobile and thats saying something. Its a great sit down and play game, well worth picking up. Premium game with no IAP." Slide to Play

One night an old man found a mysterious mask; a key to a world hidden on the other side of the rain. It was destined for a hero, a champion, a saviour, but the old man was just a beggar.

Uncover the secrets held within the mask as you journey through strange and beautiful lands wielding god like powers over the world around you and discover the truth behind who The Beggar really is!

The Beggars Ride is a unique and innovative Platform Puzzle Adventure Game where the player can manipulate the environment to solve puzzles in a deep and intriguing story of discovery.

The Beggars Ride is a true premium experience on iOS devices. Pay once, no hidden extras or In App Purchases.

Features

A huge world full of intriguing and fiendish puzzles to solve
4 masks to discover each granting god like powers
Collectables, secret areas and much more!

For the best experience please use:

iPhone 5 and up
iPad Mini 2 and up
iPad 4 and up
08-31-2016, 05:29 PM
Why was the first incarnation of this game (from last year) removed from the store, and then resubmitted now as a new game? Did the people who bought this game the first time lose the game that they paid for?

08-31-2016, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClash View Post
Did the people who bought this game the first time lose the game that they paid for?
Yes.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
08-31-2016, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Why was the first incarnation of this game (from last year) removed from the store, and then resubmitted now as a new game? Did the people who bought this game the first time lose the game that they paid for?
Dev is named "Bad Seed." Irony or foreshadowing?

Edit: Looks like they may have broken off from their publisher? That's always a bit messy for customers.

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 08-31-2016 at 05:59 PM.
08-31-2016, 06:12 PM
* deleted *

Last edited by anthony78; 08-31-2016 at 06:15 PM.
08-31-2016, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Yes.
Actually, I just looked and it's still in my download history to redownload.

Maybe this isn't the dev's fault but an issue with the publisher. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now...
08-31-2016, 06:19 PM
It think it's too early to jump to conclusions. This whole situation sucks, but we don't really know what's going on.
08-31-2016, 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
It think it's too early to jump to conclusions. This whole situation sucks, but we don't really know what's going on.
I feel like this needs to be the second post of basically every forum thread around here lately.
08-31-2016, 06:47 PM
The Dev seems like a pretty down to earth person(s) via Twitter. I did buy the original so I shot them a (gentle) email. Just to get the snaps. Maybe they'll be over here before anyone breaks any forum rules.
08-31-2016, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
The Dev seems like a pretty down to earth person(s) via Twitter. I did buy the original so I shot them a (gentle) email. Just to get the snaps. Maybe they'll be over here before anyone breaks any forum rules.
Totally agree, I'm usually not pro dev or anything. But when this game came out last year the devs seemed really happy that people played their game and enjoyed it.