★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Cleanup the streets from criminals as Tsip Bato and El Presidente Du30!

Patrol the roads and fight crime. Apprehend as many bad guys as you can while avoiding obstacles.

This was developed in support of the Philippine Government's fight against crime and illegal drugs. In partnership with PNP Police Community Relations Group (PCRG), the team in-charge of PO1 Bato mascot and Tatay Digong, Chief Bato, PO1 Makisig and Da Adiks Puppets.

Features:
* Features the likeness of General Ronald "Bato" dela Rosa!
* Features the likeness of President Duterte.
* Fast paced and fun endless runner game.
* Shoot or run down criminals to apprehend them.
* Global and Friends Leaderboards
* Powerups to improve your game.
* 100% Pinoy made!

Visit our website at www.ranidagames.com
Twitter: @ranidagames
Facebook: Fb.com/tsipbatomobilegame
08-31-2016, 03:48 PM
Maybe this is a joke if so its not at all funny considering people are being unjustly murdered at the hands of these idiots. Don't find it funny and think this game is sick as f$$k sorry I have to rant on this considering we are talking about a game based around one of the single worst leaders in modern history. Killing people over a drug problem is the dumbest solution possible and it's inhumane. No one support this stupid game please that's all.

08-31-2016, 06:25 PM
Yes, Terrible

^ what he said.
08-31-2016, 07:49 PM
So the App Store approves this and not Binding of Isaac hmmm odd
08-31-2016, 08:25 PM
I don't knowing that president is good or not. People from outside the Philippunes say no but Filipino like my wife (who is half) say yes. But making a "let's kill all the drug dealers (and drug addicts?) game is a bit wrong. But if it's wrong, then GTA is totally f***** up. I actually don't like GTA as I think it send the wrong message to many people.
08-31-2016, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
So the App Store approves this and not Binding of Isaac hmmm odd
I totally agree
08-31-2016, 09:27 PM
The people saying Philippine's drug campaign is just idiotic, have either not lived in the Philippines for too long, or is part of the Philippine's 3% upper class. The Philippines voted Duterte for President exactly for this reason. Foreign media have mislead you.
08-31-2016, 09:35 PM
2000 people have already been killed and they are also killing users.

Mods, please move this discussion so this game thread can just die already. Let the discussion continue!?

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker
09-01-2016, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Maybe this is a joke if so its not at all funny considering people are being unjustly murdered at the hands of these idiots. Don't find it funny and think this game is sick as f$$k sorry I have to rant on this considering we are talking about a game based around one of the single worst leaders in modern history. Killing people over a drug problem is the dumbest solution possible and it's inhumane. No one support this stupid game please that's all.
"Unjustly murdered" lmao, Hell you still considered such criminals "humane" Tell us about your solution then, for how many years nothing works other than killing. Ranting where you're not a part of and doesnt even know anything is the dumbest thing a person could do.

Last edited by Arkiya; 09-01-2016 at 04:26 AM.
09-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
2000 people have already been killed and they are also killing users.

Mods, please move this discussion so this game thread can just die already. Let the discussion continue!?
Last year, the same number of people got killed. But this year, it's the bad people that's being killed. These "users" had guns or explosives to defend themselves. Want to know what they can do under the influence of drugs?