★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ENYO is a tactical roguelike about hook & shield combat.

Grab your hook & shield and descent as Enyo, the greek goddess of war, into an ever changing labyrinth to recover 3 legendary artifacts.

ENYO's gameplay is based on the idea of indirect combat. Enemies can only be defeated by pushing or pulling them into burning lava pits or deadly spiked walls.

While staying accessible through the limited amount of actions a player can take, the core of ENYO are highly tactical turn based battles. To enter the highscore leaderboards for each of the 3 game modes you are tasked to master your weapons and create powerful chain combos through clever maneuvers.
08-31-2016, 11:32 PM
I've been waiting for releasing it!

this gameplay is close like Auro or Hoplite

a bit controllability is bad

but still worth playing it!!

Last edited by solarnya; 09-01-2016 at 12:06 AM.

09-01-2016, 01:11 AM
Ayyy I thought this wasn't supposed to come out for another week ! What a nice surprise. Auro and hoplite are like my favorite iOS games so I'm so excited =D
09-01-2016, 02:26 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Tinytouchtales
Well the Toucharcade Bot was faster than me.

Game is out now, also on Google Play if you have Android friends.

We decided to go with this week because of the Apple Event on the 7th. It's hard enough to get any attention these days so we thought it might be smart to not drown in iPhone 7 news.

Anyways i will watch this thread if there are any questions!

See you on depth 10

I made Card Crawl and ENYO. I work on Card Thief and Miracle Merchant. You can read my blog Tinytouchtales.com.
09-01-2016, 02:50 AM
The game already got its hook on me :P

Fast and pretty deep, very fun.

I'm currently leading my friends list with a whopping score of 2 :P :P :P
09-01-2016, 02:54 AM
Bought the game and removed the ads. I can't find a written guide or bestiary. I don't fully understand what kills you instantly and what doesn't. I think lava and a spiked wall kills you instantly. Beeing pushed against a wall or beeing shot takes 3 skulls = 1 heart. And killing monsters generate 1 skull. Is that right?
09-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Tinytouchtales
@D1vi8 hey, thanks for buying!
Yes we decided not to include any information about the enemies and leave that for discovery.
Being attacked or stunned ends your combo (skulls). Stun won't affect your health only being hit (hearts).
If you kill or perform an action like hooking, pushing or stunning something it will give you a skull. If you just move
you lose a skull. While your combo bar is full = 3 Skulls you gain a point for a kill.

I made Card Crawl and ENYO. I work on Card Thief and Miracle Merchant. You can read my blog Tinytouchtales.com.
09-01-2016, 03:25 AM
Ok, thanks for the information. This gives the game a deep strategic layer.
09-01-2016, 03:31 AM
Free-to-play + pay-to-unlock = shareware

Thanks for the heads-up. Just downloaded it but yet have time to play.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
09-01-2016, 05:22 AM
Is there any way to save or you have to finish the 10 rounds in one sitting?