★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Aliens have invaded our planet with a fiendish plan to plunder the Earth! The only one who can stop them is Super Powerboy! He cant do it alone though, will you help him defend our valuable natural resources from these planetary pirates?

"One of the best games to hit mobile in the past few months." - Pocket Gamer

"Perfect for any age person, kids all the way up to adults" - Apple 'n' Apps

"Probably closer to the excellent Rayman Run series than any of the more generic runners you'll find on the App Store, and that's no bad thing." - PocketGamer

"A real pleasant surprise I think this is going to be a big hit, especially with families." - AppAddict.net

"A mixture of the best parts of mobile and the best parts of the mid-'90s platforming scene" - Pocket Gamer

Super upgrade system - experience an evolving character move set
Explore 45 handcrafted missions set across 5 distinct locations
Beautifully designed characters and environments
Progressive touch based gameplay
Original music and audio (headphones recommended!)
Try and master each mission by completing all the goals
Original & unique world setting
Game Center achievements & Leaderboards
Super Powerboy is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases
09-01-2016, 06:27 AM
Has anyone heard anything about this one?

09-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Has anyone heard anything about this one?
Found it elsewhere, has been no upcoming thread or anything which is a bit strange! Looks pretty good though, look forward to reading any impressions here

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3
09-01-2016, 07:23 AM
Nobody going to take the plunge first? I would, but don't have a spare GB right now! I would love to see a decent Mega Man knock-off though.

2016 GOTY nominations: Crashlands, FFIX, Sky Force Reloaded, Lost Socks, Tennis Champs Returns, Teeny Titans, Human Resource Machine
Comeback of the year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

GC ID: OrangutanKungfu
09-01-2016, 07:49 AM
I'll do it. Looks good. Will be at the office in 30 min and will be able to download then.
09-01-2016, 08:12 AM
09-01-2016, 08:29 AM
🤔 just watched the gameplay video: this game is an autorunner? If so then I will pass ., even though it looks great
09-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Hi, Super Powerboy Developer here :)

You can find out more about the game here:
Hope you like it!
09-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Just played through the first three levels and have to say, really nice game. It's an auto runner (which I don't mind), and move through each level collecting orbs and completing two goals/missions per level. Looks like there are 17 different upgrades. I just unlocked punch which allows you to destroy enemies.

The graphics are awesome and the controls are great. Swipe up/down on the left side to jump/slide and tap the right to punch.

Happy I bought. Nothing revolutionary but if you enjoy these type of games, worth the price of entry.

100% premium.
09-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Really nice premium looking game. For those who like autorunners judging from the video i think they will love it. I will not download though as i do not play autorunners (got bored of them a long time ago).