★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Trojan horse game

12-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Trojan horse game

I would be surprised if nobody posted about this game b4. But i couldnt or didnt see the thread. Anyways, i just downloaded it 5 min ago and it I think it is another .99 cent gem! It is similar to square master
But it has a very funny (imo) storyline. You have to move differet objects in order to get odyseus into the front or head of the trojan horse by movind soldiers left and right and weapons up and down ONLI. Not sure about replayability yet cause I havent finished it yet.

P.s: im on my ipotch writting this so i can't put the link here

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-25-2008, 11:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Is this game like Parking Lot? It looks similar.

[If you want the link click the smiley!!)--->

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

12-26-2008, 01:45 AM
yeah. I tried it. It's parking lot.

arn
12-26-2008, 01:46 AM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
yeah. I tried it. It's parking lot.

arn
But is it good parkinglot? If its any good, it may be worth it.
12-26-2008, 02:07 AM
I saw this when it first came out the other day. It looked like another parking lot genre game. With different graphics and a story line. I emailed the dev. They replied promptly. They said it is a parking lot game. With only 12 levels at this stage. They eventually plan to add more levels to bring it up to a total of 50. It looks polished but with only 12 levels I'll be waiting for some feedback and I'll be waiting until they add more levels (as I already have other parking lot genre games).

Here is the link: Trojan Horse
12-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewstermax View Post
But is it good parkinglot? If its any good, it may be worth it.
it's a very well done version of parking lot. lots of added graphics/story line.
Not sure how many levels. Though from the screenshot looks like 12. I didn't spend time going far in it.

edit: yep - looks like 12

here are the others:

Dessert Dilemna: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=296376041&mt=8
Parking Lot: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=293312989&mt=8

There may be more.

arn
12-26-2008, 09:27 AM
I tthought what was interesting in this one is that you cant move all the pieCeses up down left and right. People can only move left and right and weapons can only move up and down, which makes the game a bit more challenging. I havent finished i yet, I'm on level 8 or 10 but it has taken me a while to beat them, maybe half an hour to 45 min. I think the .99 cents was well worth it, even more if they added mre levels.

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
02-06-2009, 05:21 PM
new update adds 48 + levels to the game

some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...