★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: GFG
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.0 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: -- Now FREE !!! --

NoyZyoN is a puzzle minigame that will put your ear and visual memory to the test. Remember the sounds played by the game and replay the sequence by collecting the appropriate coins from the game board. Form winning color patterns and try to get the highest score to beat your opponents.

Included in the Online version:

-Three solo game modes: Endurance, Time Limit, Time Race
- Peer-To-Peer Multiplayer mode through Bluetooth connection and WiFi
- Create unlimited play accounts in our servers
- Publish and keep a record of your best scores
- Play against players around the world and become the best player in the score boards!
10-14-2009, 10:20 PM
I would love to see a video of this game. Anyone tried it yet ?

10-15-2009, 06:06 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Now $0.99.
Anyone TOFTT?

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
10-16-2009, 03:40 PM

thanks for the interest you are showing in this game, I PM you both with a promotional code in order to download it. Actually a Lite version of the game is in review process by Apple. If all goes well it must be online in 10 days or so. I have indeed 8 more promotional codes for the 8 first interested people that will PM me :-)

thanks to all
10-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Some Promo Codes

10-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Used rmp4emrt9mpa, thanks, I'll give it a try.
10-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Used 4eaykhtapyep

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
10-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Please do not hesitate to send your comments, every idea for improving the game will be welcome
10-22-2009, 08:24 AM
I got my promo code a few days ago but just got my first time with the game last night and I have to admit it is a pretty clever hybrid of Simon Says and Match 3.

Here is the gist of the gameplay:

1) Ala Simon Says, you will see 3 notes play across the bottom of the screen.
2) You need to then click on pieces on the gameboard that will match that tune (so it is important you click the pieces in the same order). If you misstep (put in a color in the wrong order or one that wasn't even in the tune), the sequence is over and one of the board's pieces will be flipped over to a colorless one (so one less piece to match notes or with other game pieces as discussed next).
3) Here is where the game's meta game comes into play! Say that first note is green, while you can just click and cause any green piece currently in the 5x6 grid, you might want to put a little thought into which piece you snag since the biggest way to score points in this game is by causing 3 or more same colored pieces to line up diagonally or have them group in a square (2x2) in which case you'll score points and those pieces will disappear. Just getting 3 or more in a row horizontally/vertically does not cause the pieces to disappear and score points. Causing such a grouping also will trigger a power-up to float up from the bottom. Click on this floating power-up to add it to your cache.
4) As the game continues and you successfully complete more sequences, these "songs" you need to match will become longer and longer (and it sure feels like they start playing faster and faster). Blink at this point and you're screwed! The game's power-ups can be life savers! The Joker, for example, will let the game automatically fill in the next note in the sequence you're working on!

It is a cool game and the multi-player stuff might appeal to some (I didn't get a chance to try it out yet). The only downside being, for me at least, that I SUCK at Simon Says like gameplay...but who knows, maybe with practice I'll improve stuff.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Oh, this just came to me in the shower!

An improvement you the dev could enact low or high tech that would make a world of difference for tone deaf bastages as myself!

Low Tech: Have an alternative sound option that has some human or synthetic voice calling out the letters as opposed to the current tones.

High Tech: Have said voice calling out the letters IN that key (with this option you wouldn't even need to make it an alternative sound option).

I memorize stuff best if I can repeat it to myself and trying to remember "yellow, blue, purple purple" isn't nearly as easy as something like "A, B, F, F".

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews