★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[PH] The Trail - A Frontier Journey (by Kongregate)

09-06-2016, 04:15 PM
[PH] The Trail - A Frontier Journey (by Kongregate)

The Trail - A Frontier Journey

Kongregate
Genres: Games Adventure Simulation
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
The Trail will lead you to adventure and fortune!

BEAUTIFUL
Take in the view as you walk The Trail through different landscapes and fantastic vistas.

RELAXING
Using only your thumb, swipe and drag to move delightfully along The Trail. Designed for everyone to pick up and enjoy.

MAKE YOUR FORTUNE
Travel to the new world to make your fortune! Learn to craft and trade.

BUILD A COMMUNITY
Join a town to unlock more features and work together to make your town the best in the new world!

UNIQUE
You've never played anything like The Trail!

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 437.3MB

Gamecenter : taeles
09-06-2016, 04:17 PM
Apparently this one has Peter molyneuxs's finger print on it though amazingly nearly none of his legendary hypemachine. Guess he learned the lesson of overhype when he made Godus.

09-06-2016, 04:33 PM

This game gave me one of the best first 30 minutes of a game in a long while. It really gave me the feeling of going on an epic adventure. You're walking down a path, collect some resources to craft stuff, watch and discover the fantastic environments and meet some nice people. Later on in the game some problems pop up, the inventory is way too small. This means you have throw away a lot of usefull stuff you're going to need for crafting later. What I also don't like is the fact that this game is free to play. The best thing about this game is exploring new area's and figuring out what's going on. The free to play balance isn't even that bad, but it means you've got to do pretty much grinding. This means you're walking through the same area's and you're not really exploring anymore, which means the best part of the game is kind of gone. The game has a lot of potential though and at least Molyneux didn't overhype this time.
09-07-2016, 04:43 PM
I'm actually enjoying this game quite a bit. It doesn't need constant internet and it is relaxing with gorgeous art style. I can already tell the grind will be real and may get tedious it also feels like time a dedication will be rewarded without having to shell out too much money. I'll post again when I've played for longer.

I should mention I actually really enjoyed Godus and still fire it up every now and then. So, I might be biased towards 22 Cans lol.
09-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Today I started my 4th App Store account and chose New Zealand should have chose Phillipenes since most soft launches are happening there now
Sheesh
This looks like a good game maybe Peter Is back to the good stuff
09-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Sup guys?
Can someone help me with PH account?
I'm constantly getting "contact support" stuff recently, even when using a PH vpn.

This game looks really fun, so I want to test it out, but I can't.

Thanks in advance.

Telegram Channel where I post about new releases, hidden gems, and betas you can participate in.
XboxLive: MaxRolled | VG(EU): Ann0ying | GC: MaxRolled | Apps Beta Tested: 28
09-11-2016, 08:14 PM
Savegame

Love the game but is iT possible to change the Savegame to other phone
09-18-2016, 07:03 AM
Is anybody else having trouble getting on recently?
09-19-2016, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody14 View Post
Is anybody else having trouble getting on recently?
I hopped over on my PH itunes account and noticed the game has a update available. Might solve your issue getting on.

09-19-2016, 05:25 AM
I updated the game and nothing changed. It just shows the 22cans and Kongregate logos, a white screen, and then cuts back to my home screen.

I don't think it's my device, because I've only had it for 3 months, but I downloaded it on my phone and it ran normally.

Last edited by Brody14; 09-19-2016 at 06:14 PM.