★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Today's weather forecast: A blazing day with raining bullets! Perfect day for rebellion!

Confront endless waves of enemies, show off your skills with thrilling gun fight actions!

Bullet Rain features:
-Super cool gun-kata style gun fight actions
-Fast paced gameplay to keep you thrilling
-Challenging levels that test your skills and reflex time
-Simple controls yet hard to master
-Compete against all players with your best high score

Cybergate's comments:

Don't miss it! Download from iTunes now! https://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/bullet-rain/id1118301268?mt=8

Let's Play:

Youtube link | Pop Up

(I know the quality of this video is soso... )

09-07-2016, 12:58 PM
I tried this out for a few minutes. Digging everything about this except the ads running on the bottom of the screen. Then, the IAP to remove ads is $7.99😒. A bit too steep for my taste.

09-07-2016, 09:03 PM
Liking this a lot. I thought it would be a play then delete but it's done well with collecting and upgrades
09-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinkdogg View Post
I tried this out for a few minutes. Digging everything about this except the ads running on the bottom of the screen. Then, the IAP to remove ads is $7.99😒. A bit too steep for my taste.
Thank you very much for your kind comments. As you may know, ads and IAP is the only ways for free apps. Please let me explain the IAP part. For $7.99 IAP, it is a package including items and also remove Ads function. Again, your comments are important to us, thank you very much!
09-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Liking this a lot. I thought it would be a play then delete but it's done well with collecting and upgrades
Thank you very much for your kind comments. May I know which device you use.
09-26-2016, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybergate View Post
Thank you very much for your kind comments. As you may know, ads and IAP is the only ways for free apps. Please let me explain the IAP part. For $7.99 IAP, it is a package including items and also remove Ads function. Again, your comments are important to us, thank you very much!
I am not a big fan of free-to-play, but I get it. Why developers go that route. I am all about supporting devs. Maybe having a couple different options for IAP would've worked for me. Again, I have enjoyed playing your game.
09-26-2016, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybergate View Post
Thank you very much for your kind comments. May I know which device you use.
I'm using an iPhone 6
This was a great game .
I love upgrades and progression from grinding .
This did it perfect .
09-28-2016, 12:51 AM
I am also really digging this game but finding the IAPs are not much to my taste. I think a single IAP to remove ads without all the other stuff (which I don't fully understand, like what the question marks are that u obtain as part of the $8 IAP...?) would be a better option. This could be a great premium title and I'd throw $5 on it. I don't like the continues being tied directly to the IAPs though. Upgrades are already getting expensive at level 3, and since you can only obtain the currency needed to continue upgrading while you play, well, that's where I see the longevity of this game hitting a snag. Still a great game, I just think ditching the upgrading being tied to being in the game would work better. Then just letting us collect the orbs and hold on to them, and then just having an IAP pack for orbs and a doubler would work better here. And then have ads for 1 continuation per run or to get some orbs.
09-29-2016, 01:06 AM
Really thanks for your kind comments, it would be very useful for our next game. Thanks
10-01-2016, 05:49 PM
Liking this game a lot, as well, but also think only having an $8 option to remove ads is a little steep. I know there are other things in that pack, but I'd pay $1-3 for JUST removing ads.

The play sessions progress well and I have no desire as of yet to buy IAP for upgrades or continues as I'm really enjoying the challenge.

Definitely a good 'equilibrium' to this game ;-)