★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: If you like solving Rubix cube, jigsaw puzzles or sliding puzzles, then Think Shift is for you. Base on the simple mechanic of sliding puzzle, Think Shift will provide endless hours of puzzle solving.

- 50 interestingly designed stages in Stage Mode
- Near infinite amount of puzzles generated in the Endless Mode
- Relaxing gameplay
- Beautiful minimal aesthetic
- Play in Landscape or Portrait mode!

From the maker of "Singularity - Modern Lights Out" and "7 Pips"

unexpect3rd's comments:
[preview of update v1.1]

Think Shift

unexpect3rd
Genres: Games Family Lifestyle Puzzle
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free

Quote:
If you like solving Rubix cube, jigsaw puzzles or sliding puzzles, then Think Shift is for you. Base on the simple mechanic of sliding puzzle, Think Shift will provide endless hours of puzzle solving.

- 50 interestingly designed stages in Stage Mode
- Near infinite amount of puzzles generated in the Endless Mode
- Relaxing gameplay
- Beautiful minimal aesthetic
- Play in Landscape or Portrait mode!

From the maker of "Singularity - Modern Lights Out" and "7 Pips"

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 14.1MB

09-07-2016, 08:06 AM
Looks great, I try it! Need a new puzzle game.

Btw.: hey dev, how is your name pronounced? Do I say: "unexpecterd" or "unexpecthird"?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

09-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Looks great, I try it! Need a new puzzle game.

Btw.: hey dev, how is your name pronounced? Do I say: "unexpecterd" or "unexpecthird"?
Thanks!

I didn't think "unexpect third" would sound much different from "unexpected", but hey, IM ASIAN (*insert self deprecating racist joke here*)
09-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Congrats on your release, I played all other games you made but I think this is your best one, for me anyways, good luck with your launch.

And thanks for the 500 Achievements points ha ha.
09-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Congrats on your release, I played all other games you made but I think this is your best one, for me anyways, good luck with your launch.

And thanks for the 500 Achievements points ha ha.
You got the 500 points already? Was there a bug of some sort? It's my first time implementing achievements.

And thanks for the support all the way I figured i should be sticking to making puzzle games.
09-07-2016, 10:02 AM
No I don't got em yet, I wanted to thank you for impementing them not every dev. does Achievements, I only played 10 levels so far.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
09-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Haha no worries. I'm not an achievement hunter myself, so it's hard to gauge how many players are actually interested in achievements.

The first 1.5 hour of release, I accidentally left the IAP at 0$, lucky for those who bought it for free haha.
09-07-2016, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unexpect3rd View Post
Haha no worries. I'm not an achievement hunter myself, so it's hard to gauge how many players are actually interested in achievements.

The first 1.5 hour of release, I accidentally left the IAP at 0$, lucky for those who bought it for free haha.
Oh too bad man, I thought 0 Euro that must be a mistake, I will buy your next game to make up for it.

With all the talking here you are numbere one now on the hot new game section hope this will help you ha ha.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 09-07-2016 at 11:31 AM.
09-07-2016, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Oh too bad man, I thought 0 Euro that must be a mistake, I will buy your next game to make up for it.

With all the talking here you are numbere one now on the hot new game section hope this will help you ha ha.
Was just done with Apple's event video, 4am now I really should be sleeping.

Anyway just FYI, I am already in the midst of testing out a new mode that will be added in a coming update. Its a ... less relaxing mode since... ranking is involved. Yep it will be making use of the GC leaderboard. Not sure if I will revise the IAP price by then (though it also can be unlocked by completing the Stage Mode)
09-07-2016, 03:10 PM
Just got the first Achievement in endless mode, the game is a great puzzle game I have to say.

Some people I know off, I am not naming names they want most of the time a move counter, I don't mind if the game has no move counter it's more relaxed this way, but a new mode could be cool, maybe a tip for another mode is to add a move counter and the people with the least moves comes on top of the Leaderboard, but it's just a thought.