★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Say hello to neon lights and funky moves! The disco fever begins with Disco Dave on the ever changing dance floor!

"Best Kids and Family Game Award" - Casual Connect 2016 Tel Aviv

Disco Dave looks like an appealing time-waster for any high-score fanatics who want to try something new - Rob Funnel, Toucharcade.com

This is a solid little time-waster. - Carter Dotson, Toucharcade.com

Swipe, jump and show off your dancing skills in fab combos towards the highest score. And whats a dance show without a cheering audience and groovy neon lights? Score high points with combos and unlock new characters with far out style and animations! Will you survive?

- Unlock the whole disco gang of characters [34 characters]
- Super cute voxel graphics
- Perform combo streaks and make the crowd go wild
- Get a short & intense dance-out! [crazy dance moves & combos]
- Relive the 70's on the dance floor [addictive gameplay, 70's groovy disco music]

Boardumb's comments:

09-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Ok,

Someone help me out please? How the hell do you jump? I'm swiping and sometimes there's black boxes in every direction. There's no where to go. I tried diagonal but that doesn't work. I don't see any jump button.

I'm frustrated. I don't see anything in the description or the tutorial. Sometimes it will be right after the first bounce. There's just no where to go.

I already paid for the no ads and triple coins. I liked it the first few tries and then I started not being able to go anywhere and here I am asking for help lol

Billy

Last edited by LordShad0wz; 09-07-2016 at 10:42 PM.

09-07-2016, 10:59 PM
You can swipe twice as well =]
09-07-2016, 11:04 PM
It's driving me nuts, not that it's a long drive lol, but in the video you can see the character moving diagonally. There is absolutely nothing about it in the tutorial or written anywhere. I just keep losing fast!

Billy
09-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Currently 8th with 935
09-08-2016, 01:17 AM
Even in beta I wasn't able to move diagonally, hmmm, to get to a corner I just swipe twice while his is in the air.
09-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Ok just watched the trailer, you can see they are deff not moving diagonal, you can see them go like right and then up really fast, like two movements
09-08-2016, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Ok,

Someone help me out please? How the hell do you jump? I'm swiping and sometimes there's black boxes in every direction. There's no where to go. I tried diagonal but that doesn't work. I don't see any jump button.

I'm frustrated. I don't see anything in the description or the tutorial. Sometimes it will be right after the first bounce. There's just no where to go.

I already paid for the no ads and triple coins. I liked it the first few tries and then I started not being able to go anywhere and here I am asking for help lol

Billy
You have to swipe a couple times quickly before he lands. He jumps automatically. \_(ツ)_/
09-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Hi guys!

Thank you all for your comments! I hope you love our game!

Some notes, in Disco Dave you cannot move the character diagonally, only up, down, left and right by swiping in this order on your screen.

But what you can do, is move your character more than one times (by doing more swipes) while in air, depending on how fast you can swipe, and your character will move more than one disco tile at a time!
09-08-2016, 04:24 AM
Timewaster of the year 10/10 goodbye 2016

Last edited by Cigarekt; 09-08-2016 at 04:26 AM.