★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "...it's one of the most compelling card games we've played on iOS..." -AppSpy
"... a definite buy ..." - TouchArcade

Play the super-fast sushi passing game Sushi Go! with friends, family, or against the computer!

CREATE YOUR PLATE

Pass the sushi! In Sushi Go! the goal is to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for making the most maki rolls or for collecting a full set of sashimi. Dip your favorite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value. But be sure to leave room for dessert or else you'll eat into your score! Gather the most points and consider yourself the sushi master!

FEATURES

* Official Sushi Go! game with original artwork
* New adorable animations, opponent and chef characters
* Universal app - play on your iPhone and iPad
* Play locally against AI characters
* Play online against Game Center friends
* 25+ Achievements to test your mettle

currymutton's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sushi-go!/id1098207701?mt=8
09-08-2016, 01:52 AM
Same dev that did Noodles! hmm.

Last edited by sugimulm; 09-08-2016 at 01:54 AM.

09-08-2016, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Same dev that did Noodles, hmm.
I beta this game and it is simple and super fun!

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
09-08-2016, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by currymutton View Post
I beta this game and it is simple and super fun!
Thanks Curry, may need to pick this one up after I purge some games 😂
09-08-2016, 05:07 AM
I've played the card game sushi go, this is the official game apparently!
It's a suuuuuuuuuper fun card game. There are lots of cool variants you can play with the cards as well, not sure what's offered in the game.
Personally I think the best version is trying to play for the lowest score. It's much more challenging and dynamic than trying for highest score.
09-08-2016, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Personally I think the best version is trying to play for the lowest score. It's much more challenging and dynamic than trying for highest score.
Unfortunately, it seems that there is only one mode: the highest score wins.

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
09-08-2016, 09:09 AM
As a beta tester for Sushi Go! I must say that this is an excellent implementation of a fantastic card game. The developer took everyone's feedback into consideration and made numerous iterations to get everything just right prior to the launch. An excellent title with a seamless interface.
09-08-2016, 09:21 AM
I'm unfamiliar with this game and am trying to understand the game mechanics. Is this a resource/ time management game where you try to make sushi that your customer's want?

Edit: Found this description -
Quote:
In the super-fast sushi card game Sushi Go!, you are eating at a sushi restaurant and trying to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for collecting the most sushi rolls or making a full set of sashimi. Dip your favorite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value! And once you've eaten it all, finish your meal with all the pudding you've got! But be careful which sushi you allow your friends to take; it might be just what they need to beat you!
Sushi Go! takes the card-drafting mechanism of Fairy Tale and 7 Wonders and distills it into a twenty-minute game that anyone can play. The dynamics of "draft and pass" are brought to the fore, while keeping the rules to a minimum. As you see the first few hands of cards, you must quickly assess the make-up of the round and decide which type of sushi you'll go for. Then, each turn you'll need to weigh which cards to keep and which to pass on. The different scoring combinations allow for some clever plays and nasty blocks. Round to round, you must also keep your eye on the goal of having the most pudding cards at the end of the game!

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 09-08-2016 at 11:03 AM.
09-08-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm on this now... card games rock and this one looks nice and since it's already on other formats and rated well I will know what I'm getting
09-08-2016, 10:35 AM
The card game is fantastic!!!