★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One of the most anticipated independent puzzle games of 2016! Nominated for the IndiePlay Awards of "Best Art".

Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all theyre sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.

You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.

Features:

- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages

Tips

- Don`t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Dont linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle

Feedback & Suggestions: contact@redfishgame.com
09-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Would like to know what the iaps are but they are in Chinese

09-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Love me some puzzlers. Waiting for impressions / clarification first though
09-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Review:

http://www.gamezebo.com/2016/09/08/i...ame-strangers/

Gamecenter/open feint/crystal name: jmelrose
Feel free to add me! :-)
09-08-2016, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelrose View Post
I literally was just about to post the same link. Great minds and all that jazz...
09-08-2016, 05:23 PM
I just insta bought and then saw the Iap... Hopefully doesn't piss me off later.
I never mind paying for additional content.
Personally though I never want to pay for disposable currency/energy/timers, no matter how Eli compares it to buying a car.
09-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Is the IAP in English in the app and can you share what they are? As I shared in an earlier post, it's in Chinese on the AppStore. I'm surprised this faux pas got through.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
09-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
Is the IAP in English in the app and can you share what they are? As I shared in an earlier post, it's in Chinese on the AppStore. I'm surprised this faux pas got through.
I haven't had time to play but I just opened it up and there was no obvious Iap.

I'll try and play tonight.
09-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
The IAP are just solutions to puzzles. If you're stuck on something, like where to use an item or solve a specific mystery, the game offers a hint in exchange for watching a video ad. If you need something more, like the full solution (e.g., if the hint was "The pyramid might be important..." the IAP solution might say "Take this item and use it on the third door in the pyramid."), you can pay 99 cents. Every item has a full solution available for 99 cents, but they are of course entirely optional and probably won't be used by many players. Gameplay- and content-wise, there is no need to purchase anything beyond the game itself. Hope this helps.
09-09-2016, 08:42 AM
Thank you