★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Corpse Party (5pb.Inc.) $17.99 -> $11.99

09-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Corpse Party (5pb.Inc.) $17.99 -> $11.99

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
09-08-2016, 04:56 PM
Haha u have gotta be kidding me! Bought this two weeks ago thinking they will never put on sale!
Oh well great game either way.

09-09-2016, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexythimia23 View Post
Haha u have gotta be kidding me! Bought this two weeks ago thinking they will never put on sale!
Oh well great game either way.
The initial reviews said this was riddled with bugs - have they all been fixed yet?

2016 GOTY nominations (needs editing!): Crashlands, FFIX, Sky Force Reloaded, Lost Socks, Tennis Champs Returns, Teeny Titans, Human Resource Machine, Imbroglio, Retsnom, SteamWorld Heist
Comeback of the year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
09-09-2016, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangutanKungfu View Post
The initial reviews said this was riddled with bugs - have they all been fixed yet?
I would like to know this too, I have this game on Vita but would gladly double dip If this version is stable.

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
09-09-2016, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanTuna View Post
I would like to know this too, I have this game on Vita but would gladly double dip If this version is stable.
Everything's pretty much been ironed out, yeah.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
09-09-2016, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Sorry for late reply, absolutely...no bugs left, i was apprehensive to purchase because of this as per the ta score, but shaun confirmed the low score was because if the bugs on release which have since been updated and fixed
Im playing on ipad so there are some black bars but it really is no biggie...
09-09-2016, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Sorry for late reply, absolutely...no bugs left, i was apprehensive to purchase because of this as per the ta score, but shaun confirmed the low score was because if the bugs on release which have since been updated and fixed
Im playing on ipad so there are some black bars but it really is no biggie...
Cheers for the replies. I have indeed now bought it. Now just looking forward to a chance to play it! Thanks again.

2016 GOTY nominations (needs editing!): Crashlands, FFIX, Sky Force Reloaded, Lost Socks, Tennis Champs Returns, Teeny Titans, Human Resource Machine, Imbroglio, Retsnom, SteamWorld Heist
Comeback of the year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
09-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Cheers for the replies. I have indeed now bought it. Now just looking forward to a chance to play it! Thanks again.
Awesome, it really is a fun game...make sure u play in the dark with headphones!
09-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Quote:

Awesome, it really is a fun game...make sure u play in the dark with headphones!
09-10-2016, 03:39 PM
Quote:
are you sure we're playing the same game? this makes you feel so depressed... it's not fun. and it's more of a visual novel then game

im a rpg loving kind of guy