★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Constant Login Requests

09-08-2016, 06:18 PM
Constant Login Requests

I've been asked to login to the site using different browsers (Safari, Chrome and Firefox) on my Macbook and on the universal app on my mobile iDevices. I've had to resort to logging in via Duo at least a dozen times over the past two weeks. Despite my checking the box to have my password remembered, my password doesn't persist on either the landing page or the forums.

Has anyone else been experiencing these issues?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
09-08-2016, 09:25 PM
The same thing has also been happening to me. It's been driving me crazy. I'm glad to know that it's just not me.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker

09-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Happening to me too. Even when I leave the website and head back in the same session it asks me to log in again. Frustrating. Been happening for a little over a week.
09-13-2016, 05:03 AM
Did you enable auto-cleaning cookies, password or browser history after closing?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
09-13-2016, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Did you enable auto-cleaning cookies, password or browser history after closing?
Nope, I wish it were that easy. It's very strange because it happens during an open session. I think after a period of time it's just automatically signing us out. This is getting so frustrating. I wish an admin would look into this. Eli, anyone please help.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

09-13-2016, 06:54 PM
Awesome! It looks like it's working again!

Today, 08:46 AM
super comfy and fantastic so far Ive had them for a

ibed Nice shirt. Fits as expected. It was exactly what I wanted.wich it away once you get out - I'm dry before I reach teh door aftfor and can be worn right out of the dryer. Just as with other Cherokee scrubs, order a size down fro what you buy in other brands. My only complaint is the length was not listed. Luckily, theyhest could be a bit smaller. Right now I feel like an advertiswould recommend this shirt. the shirt is wide and too short. I order anand leisure. I can see it being short for those tall and lean individu hollister homme pants my coworkers to get them. So I am definitely buying another. I love the champion eco fleece hoodies, they fit wonderfully and are made of quality naterials. they keep me warm too. You cant goerfect shirt for school uniforms. Good price as well. My grandsonought two to try as my winter 'office uniform' while working in Canadly durable and strong though not horribly heavy (until I pile a ton ofWell worth the money spent. I used to wear Dickies, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Comfort and quality I have come to expect from Landau, one wash and they are comfy as ever. I am 5'8 and 145-150, and Iniforms, and I have told him that his job is to learn from his teacher.what casual but could be dressed up. Husband loves it need to get morecomfort for me. These shirts help me stay cool, and they are light.g-small secHeader""> Feedback </h1> <div class=""a-section table-pa chemise hollister bleu htweight quality, washes well, but do be careful of drying. I would suikes it. I ordered a large and it is a little bit on the small side fornd can go to work with them and still be able to give my brother belstaff lederjacke sale I got one that had been embroidered in a golf tournament, and I likedin the snow in, but perfect over a tshirt for a fall day. I was tryireflective shirt. I use it for safety walking exercise. The shirthe material is very nice - with some stretch - and washes beautifugood. Perfect! My daughter wears a uniform for school and this works ou