★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Survival of Primitive is a text-based adventure survival game with a great story line. You will play as a primitive man abandoned by his clan at birth. You have to arrange limited resources, build cozy cottage, craft weapons to survive against wild monsters and the force of nature. Going through a fate-changing journey in the game, feel the pain and pleasure as a primitive man.

This game literally can span over hundreds of hours of play as the possibilities are unlimited in terms of items, resources, buildings and enemies encountered throughout the game.

Features:
* Stone Age civilization
* Arrange limited resources to survive
* Hundred of tools and items you can craft and build
* Explore, follow clues, and fight monsters to lift the ancient curse that's been placed on you.

LocojoyTJ's comments:

Survival of Primitive

Locojoy Games
Genres: Adventure Survival Text based
$0.99 USD

Quote:
Survival Of Primitive is a decent mix of a classic text-based adventure and a survival game. You will play as a primitive man abandoned by his clan at birth. You have to arrange limited resources, build cozy cottage, craft tools and weapons to survive against wild monsters and the force of nature. Make sure you manage your resources properly, or you'll end up without any and unable to survive. Going through a fate-changing journey in the game, feel the pain and pleasure as a primitive man.

Main features:

★ Unique play style and great story
A decent mix of a classic text-based adventure and a survival game with great story in Stone Age.

★ Arrange Limited Resources To Survive
Make sure you manage your resources properly, or you'll end up without any and unable to survive.

★Unlimited Possibilities
Hundred of tools and items you can craft and build, the possibilities are unlimited in terms of items, resources, tools and monsters encountered throughout the game.

★Exploration And Adventure
Explore, follow clues, and fight monsters to lift the ancient curse that's been placed on you, and to survive against the nature.
If you like this game or have tips to share with others please like the page or find us on:

https://www.facebook.com/ArtistMastergame/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/347274002272575/

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 63.4MB

09-13-2016, 04:50 AM
This looks fun enough that I'll give it a shot
@Loco: I see in the Appstore that it has IAP. Could you briefly explain what those entail?

09-13-2016, 04:54 AM
Paying extra money to unlock parts of the app
09-13-2016, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul99 View Post
Paying extra money to unlock parts of the app
Thanks! Sounds reasonable, bought. Will come back later with some impressions.
09-13-2016, 11:25 AM
What exactly are the paid unlocks?
09-13-2016, 12:55 PM
Looks good. When I see .99 it might as well say free to me. If you can't spare a dollar on someone's hard work when your on the fence about it then I don't know what to say.
I understand if you do it over and over then it can add up but it sucks for the developer.
09-13-2016, 01:33 PM
This look me like a more interesting and involved version of Tinker Island.
09-13-2016, 02:15 PM
I don't even see IAP listed on the app description for this....is it confirmed?
09-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Looks good. When I see .99 it might as well say free to me. If you can't spare a dollar on someone's hard work when your on the fence about it then I don't know what to say.
I understand if you do it over and over then it can add up but it sucks for the developer.
It's not how much the game costs with me it is that I have ended up spending .99 for games in the past that were pretty much f2p with the IAP being more energy to fill energy timers and such in which case I wasted a buck. So I just like to know up front what the additional IAP are
09-13-2016, 03:35 PM
The Iap are hoecakes stones and wood. Each area of the map can only be mined so many times before it runs out and you need to sleep to let time pass for it to regenerate. Additionally your tools break and need to be reconstructed to gather things. If your impatient you can just pay a buck and gain 30 resource or pay 9 bucks for 800 resource. Is it needed? No not at all. You can create a farm right in your own home that generates them as well and you can easily chop a tree and mine rock to make a pick axe to get more rock if you want to. The game is basically a resource management game. You chop a tree to get wood but it wears out your axe. You use the wood and stone to make another but eventually the tree needs time to regrow. While it is you go farm other things. Meanwhile your stamina and hunger go down so you need to eat sleep and drink as well as poop and shower. Collect stuff and repeat.

Last edited by lightbrazer; 09-13-2016 at 03:38 PM.