★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Asphalt Xtreme - Mobile Off-Road Racing

09-13-2016, 06:00 AM
Asphalt Xtreme - Mobile Off-Road Racing

Hello Toucharcade folks,

In this thread you will find information, video teasers, pictures, and more about Asphalt Xtreme! There will be A LOT of things we’ll be sharing little by little up until the release of the game.

So what is Asphalt Xtreme you say?

Let's set things straight - although it is brought to you by the makers of Asphalt 8: Airborne, Asphalt Xtreme is a brand new game all its own. This time we are leaving the street races to go off-road with vehicules you have never seen in Asphalt 8! Get ready for a ride to the wild side on your mobile device.

Talk to you again soon!

Fabien
09-13-2016, 06:17 AM
Coming soon?

09-13-2016, 06:29 AM
Yes, very soon. In the meantime, here is is the best way to get ready for Asphalt Xtreme.

Connect to our pre-registration website at www.asphaltxtreme.com, to unlock the in-game rewards.

Tap on ‘Share on Facebook’, ‘Share on Twitter’, ‘Subscribe on YouTube’ to add more points to the meter. Everyone’s points are added to the meter and the more points there will be, the better the rewards will get!

It’s open since a few days and we have already received thousands of registrations!

Last edited by Fabien_Gameloft; 09-13-2016 at 12:12 PM.
09-13-2016, 07:14 AM
I have to say Fabien, a good amount of the TA community has been kind of pushed away due to all the stuff that happened with Asphalt 8.
09-13-2016, 07:17 AM
Isn't it your time to quit making games, Gameloft?

Cause, you guys are just running out of ideas and making new games outta the old ones. Sad.

And also let me guess. This is not premium and will be F2P yeah?
09-13-2016, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParagonGamer View Post
Isn't it your time to quit making games, Gameloft?

Cause, you guys are just running out of ideas and making new games outta the old ones. Sad.

And also let me guess. This is not premium and will be F2P yeah?
Don't attack the messenger.
09-13-2016, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonomation View Post
I have to say Fabien, a good amount of the TA community has been kind of pushed away due to all the stuff that happened with Asphalt 8.
What happened during Asphalt 8?
09-13-2016, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien_Gameloft View Post
Yes, very soon. In the meantime, here is is the best way to get ready for Asphalt Xtreme.

Connect to our pre-registration website at www.asphaltxrtreme.com, to unlock the in-game rewards.

Tap on ‘Share on Facebook’, ‘Share on Twitter’, ‘Subscribe on YouTube’ to add more points to the meter. Everyone’s points are added to the meter and the more points there will be, the better the rewards will get!

It’s open since a few days and we have already received thousands of registrations!
Is very soon this week
09-13-2016, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaya View Post
What happened during Asphalt 8?
I assume he/she is referring to the move to F2P and everything that came with it.

I can sympathise, because to be honest there was a ton of stuff in the higher reaches of Asphalt 8 that nobody was ever going to see without grinding out thousands of hours or spending too much money - and while I wasn't a hardcore player by any means I put 30-40 hours into it over mobile and Windows 8 and the great majority of multiplayer races I took part in were won by someone using boosters.

At the same time, even brought down by all that nonsense it was frequently a fantastic game. I am hesitant to support Gameloft's business model these days and I dislike that I already know I'll never see the end of this particular title, as and when it comes out, and yet after all the fun I had with Asphalt 8 I know I'd be willing to give it a try. So while I do think Gameloft reps are putting their heads in the shark tank coming in here at this point looking for applicants, I'm pretty sure there's got to be more than a few people in a place like this who'll sign up.
09-13-2016, 07:09 PM
Tried to register both on my iPhone and Mac and it didn't work. Nothing happens after I sign in to Facebook. Also is NOVA 4 going to happen ever?