★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Noiz2sa is a classic shoot'em up originally written by Kenta Cho of ABA Games in 2003. He has allowed this to be ported to the iPhone/iPod Touch by Lazrhog Games for FREE distribution on the Appstore.

Zodttd also released a version of Noiz2sa, but he has kindly allowed this much-modified version to be released for Free.

Control the small red ship with your finger from any point on the screen and destroy all the aliens. Use multi-touch to direct your shots anywhere on the screen. There are 10 limited duration levels, and 4 endless levels to attack your high scores.

This game is a classic Bullet-hell masterpiece from Kenta Cho, ported to be a silky smooth experience by Lazrhog Games.

Have fun, I hope you enjoy the game.

lazrhog's comments:
Hi everyone.

NOTE: please allow a little time for "Noiz2sa Free" to propagate to your Appstore

After checking it was OK with ZodTTD, I am pleased to bring you my port of the full version of Kenta Cho's NOIZ2SA - and it's FREE. I have put a lot of work into rewriting the game to take the most advantage of the iPhone/iPod Touch, and this version is full speed and silky smooth on all devices.

please consider supporting Lazrhog Games by buying my other apps.

10-15-2009, 11:20 AM
cool, will download after work

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

10-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Alright! Noiz2sa is pretty cool! and FREE, cant beat that!

If your a fan of rRootage, then you should love Noiz2sa!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
10-15-2009, 11:28 AM
This thread is full of gibberish.

GameCenter/OpenFeint/Plus+/Agon/Gameloft Live/Xbox LIVE/PSN ID: VoodooVyper
10-15-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm confused. I already have this game for the iPhone. Does this have more levels or something?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
I'm confused. I already have this game for the iPhone. Does this have more levels or something?
It sounds like it's a higher quality port - better framerate, presentation and stuff. Also, free.

Anyway, it's not up on the UK iTunes store yet for some reason, so I can't download it, which is annoying. Oh, and lazrhog, if you're reading this thread - I downloaded your port of rRootage a while back and it didn't work on my 3GS/3.0 setup at all, and would just flicker, stutter, freak out and crash to springboard. Any chance of a fixed/updated version?

For anyone wondering what the hell we're all talking about, both noiz2sa and rRootage are freeware shooters for the PC by a guy called Kenta Cho. He also allows people to port and modify his games as they please, so fans can port them to other systems.

Personally, I'm hoping someone ports Gunroar.

Last edited by Dominic White; 10-15-2009 at 11:36 AM.
10-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post

I think that Dominic White is right and that this is just a better quality port.
but Lazrhog should confirm if that is correct.

and It hasnt propogated through itunes yet, so we have to wait for that before it is available!

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
10-15-2009, 11:41 AM
Give it a bit of time and it will appear on the AppStore. All approved and date set so it just has to be processed. This version is different to zods. Different colors, multi touch directional shooting and much faster and free.

rRootage update to speed up and fix compatibility and add sound is in my queue of things to do :-)

Follow me on Twitter
Games/Ports I have on Appstore
GeoTris $0.99, iPlutoid Free, Neverputt ME $0.99, Noiz2sa Free Free, Neverputt HD $0.99
Coming this year MiZoo 2, 2 untitled games in work
10-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazrhog View Post
Give it a bit of time and it will appear on the AppStore. All approved and date set so it just has to be processed. This version is different to zods. Different colors, multi touch directional shooting and much faster and free.

rRootage update to speed up and fix compatibility and add sound is in my queue of things to do :-)
Awesomes!

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
10-15-2009, 11:47 AM
Downloaded.

Thank you very much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!