★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the tiniest farm in the world! Field Day is a charming farming game for Apple Watch and watchOS 3. (Note: You'll need an Apple Watch to play the game!)

Plant crops, complete orders, hire workers, and expand your farm. Field Day offers a wealth of activities from adorable animals to many kind of crops. This easy and accessible game is designed for short sessions that can be played through the day.

FEATURES:
* Create your own farm
* Unlock new crops and animals
* Fulfill orders to gain gold
* Participate in campaigns and events
* All in 3D and designed for watchOS 3

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:
* Use Digital Crown to scroll and access Orders
* Plant crops on the land slots
* Fill Orders to gain gold to purchase new slots
* When Postman appears close to Farm he gives missions
* Access missions in iPhone Client (tap buildings)
* Completing missions will unlock new crops or level up existing ones
* If you get stuck and can't fill orders, tapping the coin in order screen icon twice will cancel orders and new ones will appear
* You cannot run out of gold and you'll always have enough to plant the lowest cost crop

DEVELOPER:
Everywear Games is the first game studio to focus entirely on creating gaming experiences optimized for Apple Watch and similar devices.

PLEASE NOTE: Field Day is completely free to download and play, but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device's settings.

www.everyweargames.com/

Thank you!
09-15-2016, 01:24 PM
The baker guy asked me to give him 5 carrots. I did this on the watch and was notified I should talk to him on the iphone. The iphone side thinks I've only given him 4 carrots and won't update to 5. Is there a way around this?

09-15-2016, 02:36 PM
doesn't even have a tutorial on how to play the game. ~.~

edit

I wasn't reading the description
09-15-2016, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobidayao View Post
doesn't even have a tutorial on how to play the game. ~.~

edit

I wasn't reading the description
You use the crown of your watch to move around. You don't harvest the crops, but you turn the crown on the watch so a listing shows up and that will sell/harvest at the same time.

That is about all I know at the moment though....
09-15-2016, 02:58 PM
It doesn't make sense that the land slot shows the number of crops for each slot, as only one crop can be put there.
09-16-2016, 03:19 PM
I was able to fix the bug where I couldn't complete the first 'quest' (giving 5 carrots to the cook) by uninstalling and reinstalling the watch app. Once I handed in the quest, I'm told I'd be mailed a reward -- which never came. Not sure if it is a syncing problem between the watch and the phone, or if this game is really buggy. I'm thinking its really buggy.
09-16-2016, 03:42 PM
To my knowledge, this game is very buggy right now. I've let the developer know through their chat feature. It seems to be having connection issues.
09-18-2016, 03:25 PM
I hit a bug where the postman asked me to visit the baker, but the baker had nothing to say to me. That was that. I could keep growing and selling the same crops I had, but the postman never turned up again and the baker never spoke to me.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the watch app, but that reset my progress.

It does seem kind of fun in a mindless way though. I'll keep it installed in the hope that they fix it with an update.
09-21-2016, 04:08 PM
They've released an update which doesn't exactly fix it, but it provides a button you can hit to repair it breaks.